Important information before reading

Figure 1: Map of Fódlan and its major nations: Empire of  Adrestia , ruled by Edelgard von Hresvelg , the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus  , represented by Dimitri Blaiddyd, and the Leicester Alliance,  represented by Claude von Riegan

Figure 1: Map of Fódlan and its major nations: Empire of Adrestia , ruled by Edelgard von Hresvelg , the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus , represented by Dimitri Blaiddyd, and the Leicester Alliance, represented by Claude von Riegan.

As context, the story told here is set in the world of the game Fire Emblem: Three Houses. The events of this game take place on the continent of Fódlan, divided into three great nations: The Empire of Adrestia (in red), the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus (in blue) and the Alliance of Leicester (in yellow). The events of this story take place in the year 1181 from the founding of the Adrestian empire.

The current representatives -or either future and/or deposed- are Edelgard von Hresvelg in the Adrestian Empire, Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd in the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus, and Claude von Riegan in the Leicester Alliance. The first was proclaimed a few months ago. The second was recently deposed. The third, meanwhile, would be the future heir to said territory once his grandfather passed away, which would happen at any time.

 The third, meanwhile,  would be the future heir to said territory once his grandfather passed  away, which would happen at any time

Figure 2: Logo of the Church of Seiros (next to the swords of Creator), Seiros, Flayn and Seteth .

The Church of Seiros, which worships the creator Goddess Sothis, is led by its Archbishop Rhea (on the left in Figure 2). Recently, her adviser is Seteth (on the left of the image), a skilled strategist and scholar. He is accompanied by his sister, Flayn (center of image), who has kept her distance from the other students and participants in the Church.

The Church is divided into three branches, The Central Church (official headquarters) located in Garreg Mach, in the center of the continent; the Eastern Church, in the far east of the Continent, within the Leicester Alliance. Ultimately, there is the Western Church, located between the territories of the Empire of Adrestia and the Kingdom of Faerghus. However, this Church adheres to the Empire and has been fractious to the teachings of the Central Church.

The Church has maintained the stability of the continent during these thousand years, achieving a status quo among the different noble families, the majority of which possess and inherit, generation after generation, brands called Crests, magical brands that allow them to obtain powers over the human and that make them compatible with special weapons, called the Heroe's Relics. In turn, the Crests on many occasions have been named coincidentally with the noble families of Fódlan.