Chapter 12: United as one

Underneath the castle was a massive factory that is building Saku's new army of robots that are humanoid like robots with machine guns attached to their left arm and a faceless head with two red eyes glow when they are activated. They were being lined up at the underground bunker and ready to be deployed however there was a problem.

We cut to Saku looking at the problem now which was the islands dorm itself. How can he have his army to go through the dorm shield. It would be impossible for anyone to go through as he thinks of a plan.

Saku: The humans have a very advanced shield to rap anything inside. The question still stand, how can I get rid of it.

He thinks more and more and knows the satellite up in space is the one that is powering it up so he needed some way to get it turned off or destroyed. He then thought of a idea as he type into the controls and blue prints of a large laser cannon is shown.

Saku: I will create a weapon that can punch through the shield and destroy the satellite above. I needed enough power to make it happen and I must be hurry about it. I believe the remaining humans from the castle will come back to retake it. I will deal with them while my cannon is building.

He then pushes the button and the construction is on its way as Saku leaves the room and waits for his weapon to be complete and soon he will have his revenge apon humanity.

(Later)

It was a cloudy afternoon as we see all the girls were in the war room and gathered around as Y/n, Torino, Charlotte and Kasumi were gathered around the table as they have a map to the castle.

Y/n: Okay we know his army will be at the front gate and be ready to be sent to humanity.

Charlotte: Well obviously, we know that.

Kasumi: However the only way we can enter is through the gate and that's blocked off.

Charlotte: Yeah and at this point, there is no way we can get through, unless you may have a plan here Y/n?

Y/n: Actually I have. Inside there is a control system to shut all of his army down right? So while you two along with the girls take on Saku's robot army, me and a small team of mine will sneak inside the castle, reach the control room and "boom" his army is shut down.

Kasumi: That is a good plan.

Charlotte: Are we seriously gonna risk out whole lives while having our trust towards Y/n?!

Torino: It's not like we have any other plans.

Y/n: That's right. I needed a small team to go with me and sneak inside the castle.

Meifon: (smirk) I'll go with you. After all, I know ways we can get inside the castle without being detected.

Mirei: Me too.

Mamori: Same to me!

Kasumi: Although your small team is good this isn't enough.

Y/n: (smirk) I know but that's why I call in some help.

Suddenly the twin doors open and they turn and then both Lady J and Rain came in as Rain called out.

Rain: (smirk) Long time no seek Y/n~.

Lady J: (smirk) Are we late~?

Y/n: (smirk) Not at all. You'll come with me to sneak inside the castle.

Rain: (smirk) Sounds good to me and after all of this is over, you'll pay us a visit.

Lady J: (smirk) Is that a deal?