18 live laugh irritation

"... And I'll slap you in the face just like the day before yesterday." I bite back.

"Rest up, I'll call you babe from now on if you prefer."

Sucker. When a long silence falls, our names are called off.

"Melanie Evans and Jordan Jones, your group name please."

Is she serious? A group name? Surely this isn't a kahoot quiz, surely this isn't a gooey program where you have to do assignments in pairs. while I'm thinking of a name as fast as I can, Jordan is ahead of me.

"Friends with benefits" he says loud and clear. He can't be serious. Everyone but, then everyone around us laughs. If he's good at anything, it's making a fool of himself. Mrs. Clerks apparently doesn't know what the name means and what it means and writes the name down, but Jordan doesn't get away with this so quickly.

"Oh ma'am, do Alova anyway." Jordan looks at me with a strange look. "Alova! What kind of pussy name is that. What's wrong with me name?"

Mrs. Clerks looks at us wearily.

"Guys I'll just stick with the first name, I can't keep changing all your names all the time."

Jordan is laughing, I look at him angrily.

"Are you happy now, did you get your way? With your childish behavior. Now we will be called out as 'friends with benefits' for 2 weeks straight and that poor woman doesn't even know what that means. You're such an idiot too."

He laughs again and walks over to Mase. I decide to have a talk with Kailey. I ect can't sleep in a room with him he is annoying, he doesn't listen and is childish. He shouldn't think I'm going to mind if he brings his sluts to the room with him. I am irritated to death with him? I don't know if he can live through this trip if he doesn't start acting normal.

There we are, already an hour on the plane. I'm so bored. The full flight time is 3h. luckily I am sitting next to Kailey and Vanessa. Megan is next to me sitting behind us with Sophie and Cleo. The biggest bitches in the school. What on earth does Megan want with them? I can tell from Vanessa that she's having a hard time with Megan being so distant since she is, maybe was, one of our best friends. And Kailey, she's even now that she's sitting next to us apping Quinten. I just slept for half an hour after we got a nasty sandwich with cheese and ham. I still prefer noodles if I could choose. I decide to go to the bathroom to kill some time. Walking down the narrow aisle, I look around and look for Megan. I see her sitting there, but Sophie is no longer next to her. I could have sworn she was sitting there a moment ago. I don't much care either. I walk on..

The toilet stall is occupied. Fuck! Now I'm standing here awkwardly again. I hear strange noises coming from the cubicle. I hear someone panting. No no no! It can't be. I knock on the door. Who does something like that on a plane gadverdamme. And I don't think this person is alone. Sophie comes storming out, looking at me dirty. Pulls down her skirt which is about to burst and limps back to her seat. The other one took her hard, I think to myself. I get a fright when I see who opens the door behind her.

**

Don't forget to vote

583 words