Killer instinct

Everyone was talking in the man cave, Charlotte was back to normal and drinking Gatorade while watching The Walking Dead.

"Wow, I can't believe it" Ray says.

"Why? You watched me kill people before" Kim says.

"I know, but it's been a while since you've killed. I thought you were getting better" Ray replies

"I am getting better, I only kill the bad guys!" Kim responded.

"That's no excuse, killing is wrong! Period" Ray responds angrily.

"Whatever" Kim says with her arms crossed as she scoffs and goes upstairs.

Henry and Jasper shook their heads in disappointment.

"What are we going to do about her?" Jasper asked.

"We need to call the police" Charlotte says.

"No, I know there's good inside her. We just need to try to convince her that killing is wrong" Ray responded.

"I'll go talk to her" Emma tells everyone as she goes in the elevator.
———————————————————-

Emma saw Kim looking at some obsolete lamps that Jasper snagged from the past.

"Kim, I wanna speak to you" Emma says, Kim turns around to face her as she sighed.

"You can't change the fact that I like killing" Kim responded.

"I know I can't change you, but if you don't want to go to jail I suggest you stop killing" Emma warned.

Kim walks closer to Emma with her arms crossed as she smiles.

"Don't worry, the police will never find me" Kim winks and then walks out of the store.

"You're bound to get caught someday!" Emma yells.