Captain Jackson

"I thought it was going to be difficult to find someone else who is indestructible, but that person was under my nose all along and that person is you" Ray tells Jackson, who smiles in response.

"One day I'm going to die, so I'll need you to take over for me" Ray concludes.

Ray saw a tear fall from Emma's cheeks, so he walks up to her, wipes away her tears and kisses her passionately, causing her to smile.

"I'm not ready" Jackson informs him.

"Don't worry, you'll won't have to take over for a long, long time, but I'll train you so that you would be" Ray states.

"Thanks boss, but can we start tomorrow? Piper, Brian and I are going to the park today" Jackson n tells him as he smiles at the last part.

Ray smirks and pats him on the shoulder.

"Sure but before you go, Schwoz!" Ray yells Schwoz's name in his ear.

"I'm right here dumbass" Schwoz tells him in an irritated tone.

Schwoz throws a gumball tube at Jackson and he catches it.

"I made you a suit like Henry and Ray, pop a gum ball in your mouth boy!" Schwoz says enthusiastically as he smiles.

Jackson puts a gum ball in his mouth, he chews and blows, green energy surrounds him and when it disappeared, he was standing there in a suit similar to Henry and Ray's.

Ray, Emma, Charlotte and Schwoz smiles in amazement.

"Looking sharp "Captain Jackson" How do you feel?" Ray asks while smiling.

"I feel gooood" Jackson says as he chuckles.

"That's Henry's line" Emma says as she giggles.

Jackson goes inside the elevator.

"See you guys later" Jackson says with a smile and waves.

"Bye!" Everyone says with a smile and waves.

———————————————-

Brian and Piper were waiting in the park on a bench for Jackson, Brian yawns.

Piper checks her watch and sighs, but smiles when she hears Jackson's voice.

"What's up?" Jackson asked them.

It's about time you showed up" Brian says, as he was grumpy and tired.

"Ignore him, you look good" Piper says as she smiles and chuckles.

Jackson smiles warmly.

Brian, Piper and Jackson were walking along the path.

All off a sudden, it started to get windy and a blood red portal appeared out of nowhere.

"Stay behind me!" Jackson yells as he stood firmly, fighting the wind.

"What the hell?!" Piper asks with worry, they see red lighting striking inside the portal.

Brian growls and barks angrily as they see an orange, tabby cat crawling out of the portal. The portal closes and the wind settles.

Piper got excited and ran towards the cat.

"Piper be careful, that cat is evil!" Brian says with worry.

"Nonsense, this cat is adorable" Piper replies happily as she picks the cat up and rubs her belly, the cat purrs, causing her to smile.

"They don't say "looks don't kill" for nothing" Brian remarks.

"Brian has a point, what kind of cat comes out of a red portal? Jackson asked as he points at the cat. "It must be evil"

"Even if he's evil, what damage could he do really?" Piper asked them.

After a lot of begging, Jackson sighed and reluctantly gave in.

"Alright, we can take her home" Jackson says.

Piper smiles as they walk home.

Brian was skeptical, he is determined to find out what the cat is planning.