A howling good time

Schwoz saw everyone return and happily greeted them in his mech suit that he built.

"Hey guys!" Schwoz exclaims and fist pumps Henry.

"Wow Schwoz, you built a mech suit?" Henry asked as he smiled.

"Ya!" Schwoz exclaims excitedly in his Yiddish accent.

"Why?" Ray asks.

"I built this so I could fight with guys!" Schwoz replies.

Piper walks towards Schwoz. "Does this thing have any weapons?" She asks and smiles as she touches the suit, she quickly removes her hand immediately before spikes appeared on Schwoz's mech. Piper gasps and smiles as she was impressed.

"Impressive!" Piper says as Schwoz smiles and deactivates the spikes.

Emma smiles as she walks over to greet everyone with the kitten sleeping soundly in her arms. Ray pets the cat as he smiles happily

"I'm going home" Brian tells everyone then yawns. He goes upstairs then heads out.

"Henry babe, are you coming home with us?" Rose asked her husband.

"Yea, I'll be right there" Henry replies as he kisses his wife passionately.

"Don't stay up too late" Rose says as she smiles then heads out.

"Ray, where are your extra batteries?" Henry asked him.

"There should be some packs in the basement" Ray replies.

"Thanks big dog" Henry says and goes to the tubes.

——————————————-

Henry accidentally got shot by a green energy beam from a giant machine. He didn't feel anything, the machine turned itself off and ran out of battery.

Henry is now outside and is walking home. He looks up at the beautiful night sky and smiled.

"What a beautiful night" Henry says to himself as he smiles.

All of a sudden, Henry grew a tail out of nowhere.

"What the?!" Henry says as he looks at his newfound tail wagging in concern.

He grows a snout, ge has brown fur all around his body, he gains a six pack and he grows sharp claws.

Wolf Henry howled and was jumping on building.

He jumped and flew through the wall, A lady screamed as Wolf Henry viciously caught her in his giant paws.

The victim cries and whimpers as the wolf drools over her cheek and growls ferociously, showing his long teeth and tongue.

Henry got hit by a tranquilizing dart, causing him to get off the lady and fall down beside her.

Two shirtless muscular men with big furry mustaches triumphantly walked over to the drowsy wolf and the lady.

A black man kneeled down to the terrified lady.

"Are you ok miss?" The man asked with a slight smile. The lady just ran away as she screamed in horror.
———————————————-

The front entrance of Junk and stuff was destroyed by a giant, green Charlotte.

Charlotte stomps towards the desk as Schwoz was hiding behind it.

"Stay away from me ogre!" Schwoz exclaims.

"It's me you idiot" Charlotte responds annoyed. "Apparently, the cure you gave me only lasted temporarily" She says as she reverts back to her human form.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I'll try to make another antidote for you" Schwoz says then runs to the back.

———————————-

Henry woke up in a giant cage with a giant blanket over top of it.

"Where am I?" He asks himself.

Someone took the blanket off of the cage, causing Henry to look at the person then gasp.

In front of Henry was a man, he had a camouflaged beanie and shirt on. He was smoking a pipe while holding a revolver.

The general gasped when he saw a man in the cage instead of the wolf.

"False alarm, it's just a guy in his underwear" The general said as he was annoyed.

"It's a shame, I wanted to put something down today" The general said as he slightly frowned and opened the cage. "Get out of here before I put YOU down"

Henry walks out.