Secret organization

Everyone was eating cereal and watching tv, while Rose and Henry was playing with their kids.

"Babe, where were you yesterday?" Rose asks him.

"I turned into a wolf, some guy kidnapped me and put me in a giant cage" Henry says nonchalantly.

Rose was laughing, her laughter died down once she saw his deadpanned expression.

"I'm sorry baby, I thought you were joking" Rose says sympathetically.

"That's ok baby, at least I'm here now" Henry responds as he smiles, puts his warm hands on her cheeks pulls her in and kisses her intensely.

Ella and Charlie groans in disgust.

"Get a room!" Charlie says, his parents just smile and continue.

Charlotte rolls her eyes, she sees Scott tiptoeing towards the elevator.

"Hey, where are you going?" Charlotte asks him.

Scott stops in his tracks, he gulps, slowly turns around and was hesitant.

"Uh, I need home to handle some business" Scott says as he smiles sheepishly with a bit of perspiration slowly falling down his cheeks. He goes out.

Charlotte just shrugs it off and listens to Ariana Grande on her phone. Jasper squints his eyes as curiosity struck him.

"I'm going to my house, so don't follow me" Jasper tells everyone, who was hooked on their phones.

—————————————————-

Jasper knocks on Veronica's door and a couple seconds later, she opens the door and smiles.

Thankfully, Veronica couldn't see Jasper blushing slightly.

"Hey Veronica, it's good to see you" Jasper says as he smiles broadly.

"It's good to see you too!" Veronica exclaims as she also smiles. "Want to come in and chat?"

"I would love to but I have something to take care of" He responds. "Is Scott present?"

"No?" She responds with a bit of confusion mixed with worry. "Is he okay?"

"Yes, he's ok" Jasper assured her. "Do you have any idea where he might be?"

Veronica rubs her chin slightly and contemplates.

"Hmm, if he isn't with me he's with his guy friends at the bar" She informs him. "Do you need the address?

"No thank you, thank you Veronica" Jasper says as he smiles.

"You're welcome, make sure you come and visit me again" She says flirtatiously and winks.

"Absolutely" Jasper replies with a smirk and winked.

Jasper used his super speed and ran to the bar, he saw Scott and his friends.

"You dirty liar" He thought to himself as he hides behind a barrel.

"Fish sticks" Scott says to the bulky bodyguard, the bodyguard opens the large door for them as they walked in, revealing an even larger room. He closes the door.

Jasper gasps and spots a trench coat and some shades on a table. He barrel rolls to the trench coat and swiftly puts it on.

He casually walks towards the bodyguard, he sees him.

"What's the password?" The bodyguard asked him.

"Fish sticks" Jasper responds, the bodyguard opens the door for him and he enters..

The door shuts behind Jasper, he gasps when he sees Scott and his friends with super powered guns.

Jasper used some crates as steps and hopped on a piece of wood from above.

Jasper quickly took out his phone and took some pictures of the guns they were holding, some crates and their heads.

Jasper smiles to himself as he stealthily made his way out of there without Scott or his friends noticing.