Guys night out

Piper was playing with the kitten in the man cave, Brian was lying on the couch and had his eyes on the kitten, he silently growled.

"What are you planning?" Brian asked himself.

The kitten took a quick glance at him then looks back at Piper.

Brian gasped. "You think you're so slick" he says quietly.

Brian's phone buzzed, he looks at it, sees a text message from Henry and reads it.

"What's up big dawg? *smiling emoji* I was wondering if you could join me and the guys for a couple drinks"

"Thanks for the offer, but I have a situation on my hands" Brian texted back. "Maybe later?"

"Alright buddy" Henry texted back with a smiling emoji and a thumbs up emoji.

————————————————————

"Since I'm indestructible, I can't get drunk" Ray tells the guys, with a martini in hand.

"I don't think that's how indestructibility works Ray" Schwoz replies with a grin as Henry chuckles.

Jasper was eating boneless chicken, fries and macaroni and cheese at the bar.

Henry walks over to Jasper with a smile.

"Can I have a piece of chicken?" Henry asks, Jasper slowly picks up his head and looks at him menacingly with chicken in his mouth.

"Get your own" Jasper says quickly and sternly to him.

Henry puts his hands up defensively then walks away.

Scott got an alert on his phone, he saw a museum getting robbed, then alerted the others.

Schwoz was running behind them, until captain man stopped him.

"Woah there buckeroo" Ray chuckles. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going to help out you guys!" Schwoz says with a smile.

"No you're not! Go back to the man cave, that's an order" Ray commands him.

"Yes boss" Schwoz says, disappointed.

——————————————

The heroes made it to the museum, they saw four men and one girl who were wearing burglar masks and burglar outfits.

The burglars obtained powerful guns, one that turns things into solid gold, a freeze ray, a fire gun, a gun that erases memories and just a regular machine gun.

Henry angrily walks to the museum, followed by his team members.

"Stop whatever you're doing!" Henry yelled, causing the criminals to look at him and do just that.

"Huh, I didn't think that'll actually work" Henry says with shock, smiling to himself.

A criminal tried to shoot Henry with the Gold gun but Jasper widens his eyes and speeds him out of the way.

"Pay attention!" Jasper yelled at Henry.

One criminal tried to burn captain man alive but it didn't work as Ray smugly walks towards the criminal with fire touching his body.

Captain man screams, yanks the gun out of his hand, breaks it in half with his knee, tosses it on the ground, grabs the criminal's shirt and punches him in the face then in the stomach, he tosses him on the ground.

The criminal laid on his own big puddle of blood, crying and weeping as his nose and rib cage were broken.

Ray was laughing, but then his body froze solid, causing Jasper and Henry to gasps, Scott smiles to himself.

A criminal took off his mask and revealed himself.

"Kyle?!" Jasper and Henry exclaims in shock.

"See you later suckers!" Kyle taunted as he sticks out his tongue, he then runs away with the other criminals.

Ray, Jasper and Henry groan in annoyance.

"They got away!" Ray says angrily.

"We can see that!" Henry remarks in annoyance.

Jasper looks at Scott as he folds his arms, Scott was just standing there doing nothing, which ticked Jasper off.

"You were no help" Jasper tells him with a glare.

"I am helping" Scott replies.

Jasper walks up to him and looks at him furiously. "How?! You were literally just standing here like a dumbass!

"What are you going to do about it??" Scott asked.

Jasper rolled up his sleeves while staring at him angrily. He punches Scott square in the nose.

Scott stumbled back but managed to hold his ground. He held his nose, he wipes the blood off and was glaring at Jasper as he got pissed off. "You little bitch!" He clenched his fist and ran towards Jasper.

Scott punches Jasper in the gut causing him to crash through a building.

After a few minutes of fighting and name calling, Ray finally defrosted.

"Stop it! We are all a team remember? Or have you forgotten that?" Ray said annoyed.

Scott and Jasper nodded and grunts.

"Good, let's go home" Ray says as his frown turned into a smile.

Everyone walks home.

"I watching you" Jasper whispers to himself while eyeing Scott.