Bad santa

Scott and Veronica were watching the news while they were eating cereal.

Veronica sighs in disappointment as she turns off the tv.

"It's a shame that we're not having a white Christmas this year" Veronica says, saddened by the news.

Scott had an epiphany and walks to their room.

"Where is he going?" She wondered.

Someone rings the doorbell, Veronica walks over and opens the door, she smiles when she sees Jasper, but her smile fades when she saw his face.

"What's wrong Jasper?" She asks with concern in her voice as she walks outside and closes the door behind her.

Jasper looks at her straight in her face.

"Scott is not who he says he is" Jasper replies as Scott comes outside wearing a Santa outfit.

Scott kisses Veronica on her forehead and speed walks away, not even paying attention to Jasper.

Jasper shows Veronica the photos on his phone, she gasps.

—————————————————-

Emma smiles as she puts the star on the tree.

The elevator door opens as everyone sees Jasper carrying Veronica bridal style.

Jasper carefully sets Veronica on the couch.

"Wait right here" Jasper tells her, she nods sternly as a response.

"I'll keep her company" Emma says and she smiles warmly at Veronica, receiving a smile in return.

———————————————-

Everyone sees an abundance amount of snow on the ground and houses incased ice, their jaws dropped.

"Oh my god" Ray says inaudibly as they were in the middle of a snow storm.

Scott laughs manically and evilly on top of a house as he was using the gun to blast snow everywhere.

Scott notices the heroes and with an angry glare he jumps off the building.

"Scott, what do you think you're doing?!" Henry yells.

"This is what my girlfriend wants" Scott tells Henry with a smile.

"Your girlfriend doesn't want this!" Jasper retorts.

"Whatever" Scott says, then he walks off in the storm.

"Oh no you don't!" Jasper says as runs and trips over Scott's leg.

Scott laughs evilly as he freezes Jasper's leg.

Jasper sighs.

"In hindsight, running towards a villain who has a freeze ray in the middle of a snowstorm isn't a good idea" Jasper realizes.

"You think?!" Ray yells as he was annoyed at Jasper's stupidity.

"Relax Ray, he tried his best" Henry says and then smiles at Jasper, who smiles back.

Scott freezes a road as a car was about to drive past them.

The person driving the vehicle lost control, the car slid off the road, crashed into a building and exploded.

Everyone gasps in shock, then Piper runs inside junk and stuff to call the ambulance.

Henry caught Scott in surprise when he punches him hard on the cheek as he was in the middle of freezing a building.

Scott bangs his face on the ice and Captain man grabs the freeze Ray.

"I need to put you in the bunker" Ray says as he goes inside the store.

The ambulance and police showed up, the police officers arrested a severely injured Scott.

Schwoz runs out of the store while holding a fire gun.

He sees Jasper as he melts the ice blocks that incased his feet.

Jasper stands up and thanks Schwoz.

Everyone goes inside the man cave, Emma made hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream inside.