Chapter Five - Revelations Pt. 1

"Mmmhhh.....oooouuuuggghhh....my head...."

"Finally awake I see. About time. My patience with you was growing thin." An individual with a voice that sounded like it was a mix of three male and female voices, spoke up. "This one looks mighty fine sir.

"Indeed she does. Body is plenty strong enough. Quirk control is amazing. And most importantly, her mind seems to be the most in tact of anyone we could find." Another man wearing a teal lab coat and spectacles, said with an upbeat, almost creepy high pitched voice. "Oooooooh~ We have finally found our candidate."

"Where......am I?" A dazed and confused Ochako shakily asked. The white haired doctor smiled wide and slammed his hands on each side of the bed, that Ocha was laying on. The sudden sensation of pain, blasted through her body as the vibrations woke up her nerves and mind.

"Hahahahaah! You are in the headquarters of the Revol-GAACK!" The Doctor was neck chopped and slumped to the ground right after.

"Sorry doc. Can't let you say anything like that." A blue haired male stated, as he caught the doc's body by the arm.

"The fuck you mean? We stripped all of her earpieces and wires off her." Barbarian spat out.

"Not my choice. It's the big guy's choice on that one. He specifically said and I quote, 'If he speaks on matters deemed sensitive, put him to sleep.' So I'd say it's more than justified." The animalistic female just huffed.

"Whatever."

"Tsk. Anyway, you're in a place that we really don't want people to know about, girly. I can tell you this thought. My name is Sona Shikano. That right there is Iza Wataru but just call her Barbarian, and this dolt of a human is Doctor Bruno Canello."

"....you won't tell her where we are but you fucking tell her what our NAMES ARE?!"

"Will you chill the hell out? God damn. Names and stuff are fine. People we don't like already know we exist. So I'm not worried about that." Sona replied with a tone that screamed, please shut thy fookin mouth.

"W-Why am I here? Wh-What are you g-gonna do to me?" Ochako asked, before wincing at the pain in her gut. She looked down to where Barbarian attacked her, but noticed there wasn't a visible wound. Which left her very confused.

"Don't worry about your stomach. Doc here patched you up." Sona answered. "As for what's gonna happen to you, that's something I legitimately can't say yet. 'Fraid boss man says he'll be the one to overseeing all of that. So when he deems it right, he'll tell you what's going on."

Ochako teared up slightly. She subtly tried to jostle free, but her body was strapped down like an insane patient. The gravity girl would be going nowhere.

All she could do was let a few tears slide down her flushed face, as her eyes closed to try and hide her emotion. The only thing she thought in that moment, was a certain former friend of hers, who was the only one who could save her.

'Deku. Please find me. Please......Izuku. I need you.'

*click. Slide*

"Hello Miss Ochako. Shall we begin your, operation?" A male voice originating from the shadows said.

Ochako looked over to the door and her yes widened, before everything went black.

[My Hero Revolution]

"....mmmm.......god dammit......who brought the pipe...."

Izuku stirred in his sleep. Oddly it was the best sleep he had gotten in years. Still he couldn't stop his head from running. He still had vivid dreams and memories of his past. Still had all of those regret. Still had millions of thing he wish he could've said or done. None of that mattered now, but in his eyes it's the end of the world. And now that he's woken back up, his mind had to be back off and running.