Chapter 7

A/N thanks to those who are reading my story! If anyone is O.o Anyway this chapter is gonna be shorter cause I am on the bus, so yea. :) Comment/Vote/Add to reading list!!:)

Louis' P.O.V.

It was horrible. I couldn't sleep just think about how Samantha did that to Niall. His face was like never before. When I looked into his eyes, all I saw was sadness, hopeless.

I also couldn't sleep, because of how much I was thinking about Kylie. She wasn't like other girls, so I was determined to show her, that I can treat her like a queen. She was so perfect! I hadn't found not one flaw about her. I feel like I can treat her the best, which is good! Because that's what she deserves. Liam likes her a lot too. I just think I can treat her better than he could. Wait, I KNOW I can treat her better.

I had enough thinking for one night, so I just decided to try and sleep.

I heard our front door open. I figured maybe Liam and Niall were going out somewhere. Or maybe Liam was taking Nialler out to eat, to cheer him up. I didn't put much thought into it, so I just dozed off into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning, and I was starving! I got up, since obviously everybody else was still sleeping, and decided to make breakfast. I was a horrible cook though. I couldn't cook if my life depended on it.

I got up, and brushed my teeth. Still with my messy bed head, I walked out into our main room. I heard the Tv on in their, and I figured that somebody was awake.

I walked in and I saw that the vow was on. I glanced at the couch and saw something, that would change our band forever. I saw Liam, next to Kylie, and Niall, on the other side of Kylie. I walked over to them, and they were all sleeping peacefully. Kylie was laying on Liam, and it looked like the two of them were perfect for each other.

No! Kylie is mine, I already said nobody can treat her as good as I can. Liam isn't going to win.

A/N Lets keep this short, cause I know they can get boring. Sorry it was a lame chapter! Ill upload like 3 chapters this weekend though to make up for it! Please comment and vote!!! :) Like I said, I'm on the bus, and its 7:47 am... so yea sorry for any grammar mistakes. Love you:*