Chapter 10

A/N Yay! I updated!:) Dont forget to give me feedback!:) Sorry if I make any mistakes!:/ lol. ok well here's chapter 10!:)

Kylie's P.O.V.

Harry had just asked out Maddi, and they were currently sharing a moment. "I'd love to!" Maddi exclaimed. I was still shocked that Louis said he wasn't going to be single for long. I was even more shocked when he said that he wanted to win over my heart.

Harry went back to sit back down, and the interviewer awed. He said, "Harry, you've picked a great lady!" And he smiled sweetly at Maddi. "Now Liam, who are you interested in?" He had a blank face on, and quickly glanced in my direction. I gave him a hurt look.

"Well actually, I-"

He was cut off by Sarah, who stood up. "Hes interested in me! My names Sarah!"

Everybody in the crowd had a disgusted look towards her, but nobody said anything.

Aujanae was seated next to me, so I heard her when she mumbled, "Not really." I giggled.

"Ok then. Liam, I didn't think girls you went for girls like 'her'," The interviewer said. Everybody in the crowd laughed. Even Liam chuckled.

"So Niall, weren't you dating someone? Samantha I believe?" The interviewer asked, obviously confused.

"Yea, we broke up.. but my princess is out there somewhere!" Everyone in the crowd cheered.

The interviewer chuckled and went to Zayn, "Zayn, your still with the amazing and flawless Aujanae?"

"Yep. Sure am. And I've never been more happier!"

The interview ended and we all were in the same car.

"So Kellie, your with Louis?" Sarah said as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Its Kylie. And why do you care." Louis snapped. I have to admit, I was about to punch her! I hated Sarah.

"I was just wondering! You can do better Louis! Just saying."

"Liam, get your filthy dog out of here! We all agreed that we didn't want an animal, now get it out of here!" Louis yelled. I started laughing hysterically, because of how serious Louis sounded.

"Yea Liam! Get it out of here! At least shower it or something!" Harry butted in. The whole car filled with laughter.

"You guys are so immature!" Liam shouted. I could tell he was furious.

"Oh come on Liam! You have to admit its halerious!" Aujanae said in between laughs.

"Just shut up Aujanae." Liam snapped. We all stopped laughing, and turned to Liam, who looked shocked at what he said.

"Liam. Dont you EVER talk to Aujanae like that." Zayn gritted through his teeth.

Harry was driving. "Stop the car." Liam growled.

"Liam, just stop acting ridiculous yo-" Niall started.

"Stop the car Harry!" Liam yelled.

Harry pulled over and Liam quickly grabbed Sarah's hand, and got out.

"Uh. Is it me, or is Sarah ALREADY changing Liam?" Niall asked.

We all nodded, and Zayn said, "She. is changing him fast! And I don't like it. Niall, you were with Liam when he met Sarah! How did they meet?"

Niall looked out the window and said, "Uh, well, we went to the store, and she was in the food area, then I had to get my favorite chips, so I sent Liam, and him and Sarah started a conversation, then they exchanged numbers, and he invited her to the interview."