Chapter 13

Liams P.O.V.

I didn't sleep all night. I just laid in my bed. It almost seemed like I was lifeless. Paralyzed. Louis basically threatened me.

But I was determined to get her back.

It must have been morning when I started dozing off, but then a high pitched voice woke me up again. It was Kylie, and she was screaming for Louis to stop. I quickly sat up and listened. Are her and Louis doing stuff already!? I thought.

Then I heard their door open, and Louis saying, "That's what you get for pranking me." I don't know why, but I let out a sigh of relief. I could hear the rest of the boys talking with Kylie and Louis in the kitchen.

"YOU POSTED A PICTURE OF ME TOO?!" Louis screeched.

"Uh. It wasn't my idea.. it was Kylie's," Harry shouted.

I didn't want to hear anymore of them, so I got up, got ready, and texted Sarah to meet me at Starbucks. As I left our apartment, I didn't make any eye contact with the boys, even when Zayn asked where I was going. I just simply replied with, "None of your business."

Kylie's P.O.V.

We all stood quiet after Liam slammed the door. "Screw him." Louis said quickly ending the awkward silence.

"So.. What are we doing today?" Niall said changing the subject.

"How about we all go to the movies?!" Zayn smiled.

"Sounds good to me!" I giggled.

"So Niall.. are you gonna bring Mari?" I smiled.

"Yea, lemme text her!" He started blushing almost immediately.

"Can you uh.. drop me off at me house so I can get ready?" I awkwardly asked Louis.

"No. Take a taxi or walk." He replied. My jaw dropped and I stood speechless. All of the boys started laughing.

"Guess I'm not going." I simply said and headed for the door.

"I was joking Kylie! I'm not a dick!" Louis smirked.

"Most of the time." I muttered.

"Maddi is going!!!" Harry screamed. We all looked at him awkwardly.

"Someone's excited!" I smiled and walked out with Louis to his car.

When we got into Louis' car, we started talking about the most random things! Time flew by because before I knew it, we were at my apartment.

"Well.. I'm gonna get ready, are you gonna come back for me?" I asked.

"No. I'm just gonna go to the movies and be lonely without a date." He replied sarcastically.

"Louis." I muttered.

"Yes love I will pick you up. I'll get ready then I'll come right back."

"Ok bye!"

"Later babe!"

I slammed the door and started walking to my apartment, when suddenly, Louis rolled down a window, and yelled, "Bye my beautiful girlfriend I love you!"

I turned around and smirked, "I love you too." When I looked back at my apartment, I saw a guy looking at me, with a smirk on his face. Louis and him were giving each other the death stare, and Louis got down.

"I'm just gonna stay here," Louis said while glaring at the mysterious man still.

"Babe, I'm fine, really!" I said while intertwining my fingers with his.

"I don't feel safe about him alright?" He stated. He looked serious, and I knew he was.

"Ok," I simply replied.

I put some decent clothes on, and Louis decided he wanted to straighten my hair. "Ok, do NOT take too long when your straightening one strand ok!" I giggled.

"Yes ma'am," He replied.

Louis started straightening my hair and when he got to the fifth or sixth strand, he screamed and dropped my straightener. I turned around to see what his problem was, and he was holding his point finger. He looked like a little four year old so I started laughing. "Burnt yourself?"

"YES! AM I GONNA DIE?! BABE HELP ME IT HURTS WHAT DO I DO?!" He asked worried.

"Calm down!" I chuckled and grabbed his finger. "Seriously Lou!? This isn't bad!" I started laughing at the tiny burnt mark.

"It's not funny." He stated, obviously amused at my reaction.

"I'm sorry ok. You can't really do anything about it..." I trailed off.

"Can you at least kiss it for me?" He asked adorably.

"Ok fine!" I kissed his point finger and he smiled.

"Much better, thank you!" And I just rolled my eyes.

"Still wanna straighten it?" I asked teasingly.

"Actually yes!" He replied, and started straightening my hair again.

****

We met everyone at the movies, and My phone buzzed. I glanced down and saw that Maddi tagged me and Louis in a picture on twitter. It was a picture of me and Louis, while he straightened my hair. I smiled at how happy we looked!

***

(:A/N AHHH SUCH A LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED! But someone told me to update and I was like 'ahh OMG someone actually reads it!' but ya. I'll update frequently now.. I'm on summer vacation now so yep(: feedback please! and if u haven't noticed, I really love cute, romantic, corny , cheesy stuff xD idk why I just do. don't judge me. well ya.

COMMENT

VOTE

ADD TO READING LIST

XX I LUVV YOOO