Chapter 2

"Kylie! Get up! Its 8! Our flight leaves at 10, remember!!" Maddi said, whilst jumping on my bed. I know I'm full American, but I've talked like a British person, not with the accent and all, but used those kinda words, ever since one direction. And I've used them a lot more, ever since I found out we were moving to England. Were moving to Manchester to be exact.

I sat up and mumbled,"I'm up! what's for breakfast?"

"Glad that's what's on your mind when you first wake up," she joked,"And I made pancakes, with eggs!" she chuckled.

"Yum!" I practically drooled. "So ill shower after I eat, then ill pack everything in the car.. okay?"

"Okay! You know, ill miss this place! This was our first home.." she started, but quickly stopped her sentence.

"It wasn't mine." I muttered and I plugged in my I-phone and my apple laptop. I got up and went to the shower.

I came downstairs about thirty minutes later. "Nice shower?" Maddi asked while preparing my plate.

"Yea! The last shower I'll ever take in this house." I said as I winked at Maddi.

Maddi handed me my plate, and I quickly started to eat, since it was 8:37, and we had to be at the airport at 10, and I still hadn't packed everything in the car.

"Okay! That's the last box!" I said, while shutting the back of our rental car. I loved that car! It was an Escalade, and it was black. Unfortunately, we couldn't bring our Escalades, since we were moving halfway across the world. So we sold them about two weeks ago.

"Finally!" Maddi joked as she started pulling out of our drive way. "At lease we don't have to worry about being homeless people when we get there!" She said cheerfully. Me and Maddi had called an apartment company in Manchester, so basically we already had a place to live.

"Yea I guess." I sighed as I looked out of the window.

When we got to the airport, we right away got on our plane, and headed to Manchester.

*Maddi's P.O.V*

When we got to the airport, it was super crowded. People were really rude there! so it was hard to be polite and smile. Kylie wad good at being friendly! She was one of the happy/giggly girls. That's why we were best friends, because I was one of the serious type of girls, so she kept me happy. I'm so dumb! I really screwed up when we were talking and I said," This was our first home.." I should've never said that! Not a lot of people knew about what happened to Kylie's parents, and I sorta reminded her about it, when I said that!  

So here's what happened. Kylie went to school one day, when we were in 9th grade, and she was super excited, because it was going to be her and her ex boyfriends first year anniversary,Brad. Ugh I even get disgusted saying his name. Anyway, she had bought him the most expensive hoodie, from Hollister. So when she got to school, she went to the place that special place where her and Brad met almost everyday, By the lockers. I quickly spotted her there and went to go say hi to her. When all of a sudden, I saw Brad walking up to her, looking rather suspicious. 

I thought it was weird, how he didn't do his normal routine, and hug and kiss her. I could tell Kylie looked really confused. He said something to her, and she looked at the ground, and turned to open her locker. Brad stood there a few seconds and walked away. 

I quickly walked up to her and saw she was crying. I asked what had happened, and that idiot Brad broke up with her, on their one year anniversary, for a dumb blonde cheerleader, that was really preppy, and way to snotty. So that had ruined her day. Then something horrible happened. Me and Kylie were in the same class. Math, to be exact, and we both got sent to the office. We curiously looked at each other and quickly headed to the principle's office, to see what was going on. My parents were in there, and we looked around the room to see a cop in the room also. We both sat down, and asked what was going on. 

The cop told us that Kylie's parents had been shot, and that they had passed away. Kylie bawled so bad, and she asked by who. The cop told her that it was a drunk man, and that he was caught. Kylie then asked where she was going to live, and my parents said that she was going to live with us. That was officially the worst day ever for Kylie.

When we were on the airplane,Kylie quickly looked out of her window, and I instantly felt horrible. So I went on my laptop, and got on my twitter, only to discover my future husband, Harry Styles, had followed me. I didn't fangirl, or even tell Kylie, because of how bad I felt for ruining Kylie's day.

(A/N Thanks to all my readers for reading my fanfic;) Comment if I should keep goin with this fanfic:) Follow my twitter @JulysaRodriguez)