Chapter 8

A/N Ha! I told you I'd update! Well anyway, comment what you think should happen in the next chapter!!:) Ill upload a few chapters before the weekend ends! I was at a friends last night, and I thought it was awkward if I was like,"Hey! lets get on wattpad yo!" but ya! Comment/Vote/Add to reading list!xx

Kylies P.O.V.

I woke up from my deep sleep. I looked around the room and instantly remembered where I was. I was at the boys' flat. I sat up and saw that my pillow, was Liam. I smiled at how cute he looked while he was asleep. Then I glance to my left, and saw the cutest Irish boy in the world using me as his pillow. I chuckled at how us three had fallen asleep with ice cream in our hands. It was melted now.

I got up, and quickly replaced myself with a pillow, so Niall and Liam wouldn't wake up. I figured that I should make breakfast, since they let me stay the night.

As I was walking to the kitchen, my stomach was grumbling. It was loud enough to wake somebody up! I turned the corner and saw a figure over at the stove.

I walked over, and instantly knew who it was. Louis. He must've heard me or something because he turned around. He must have been expecting someone else, because he had an angry expression on his face. When he realized it was me, he instantly had a soft and gentle tint in his eyes.

"Hey Kylie," he muttered.

"Hey Louis, I just came in here to make breakfast, but I see yo-"

"I got it." He cut me off.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Ya, just fine. Are you coming to our interview today?" He asked.

"I didn't even know you had an interview today." I replied, as I took a seat at their eating table. He sat by me too.

"Well, I can get you a backstage pass if you'd like." Louis looked me in the eyes.

"Really! Thanks Louis!! What time is it at?!" I said while having a mini fangirl attack.

He chuckled. "Wow, you really are a fangirl aren't you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Be quiet! I'm not a fangirl!" I said while rolling my eyes, even though I knew very well, I was a directioner. I didn't want the boys to know that though.

"Whatever you say Kylie! Oh and the interview is at five tonight. Oh and I was wanting to take you out somewhere after..." Louis said, now looking down at the ground.

I looked up at him. I liked Louis, but I knew I had something with Liam too.. Liam was so sweet and romantic, but Louis always made everything amusing and funny! Well, atleast I'm single, so it wouldn't be wrong if I did go somewhere with one of them. I guess I took too long to answer because Louis said, "You don't have to, if your busy or something..."

"Oh I was just thinking about how excited I am to go with you on our uh.." I trailed off.

"Date?" Louis finished my sentence for me.

"Yes, our date. I'd love to go with you."

"Good! Well I should finish the macaroni.." Louis yelled.

"Louis! Why are you yelling?! Your gonna wake everybody up!" I whispered.

"Oh right," He must have forgotten other people lived there.

"Louis?" I said now standing up, walking to the oven next to him.

"Yes?" He said looking down at me.

"Wanna bake cookies?" I've always wanted to bake with a boy.

"Okay! But I cant bake. Or even cook." He said while finishing the macaroni and putting it in the microwave for the boys to eat later.