Chapter 9

Kylies P.O.V.

"Kylie!!! C'mon! We're gonna be late for our interview!" Louis shouted from downstairs.

"Hold on!" I yelled back, checking myself in the mirror for the millionth time.

I jogged downstairs and started singing Irresistible.

"Nice singing. By the way, you look gorgeous!" Louis said as he scanned over my body. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Thanks!" I said smoothly, hoping I didn't sound too shy. I was wearing a black long sleeve, with a white undershirt, under it obviously. With some jeans that fitted me perfect.

"Lets go?" Maddi said, as she came walking into out main room.

"Yea, I was waiting for this cutie to get ready." Louis said, while he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked in front of Louis to get into his car.

"Hello?!" Louis yelped. I turned around and he was standing there like he was waiting for something.

"What?" I asked.

"Your not gonna hold my hand?" He said, looking kind of hurt.

"Oh right." I smirked and intertwined our hands together.

"You guys are cute! But, isn't Liam going to be upset?" Maddi butted in.

"Who cares what Liam thinks. He probably just wants to sleep with Kylie that's all." Louis muttered the last sentence.

Louis' P.O.V.

I cant believe I just said that! After I said that, Kylie gave me a look of hurt, but we all knew Liam wouldn't use a girl. Ever. And I knew when he liked a girl, then she was pretty special.

"But who knows." I ended the awkward silence.

"Yea.. Louis where are we sitting?" Kylie asked, changing the subject.

"Front row." I said, not taking my eyes off the road.

We finally got to the place where we were doing our interview, and I saw the screaming girls outside the door. "We have to go in through the back, cause the girls are kinda.." I trailed off.

"Crazy?" Kylie finished for me.

"Yea.."

"Theres Harry!!!!" Maddi yelped. I just chuckled. He had a big surprise for her today!

"Maddi?" I asked.

"Yes?" She asked, not taking her eyes off Harry.

"Whats your favorite song?"

"Um, Stole my heart." She said, sounding a little confused.

"Oh cool." I instantly said, trying to end the conversation. "Are you excited for your date thingy with Harry tonight?"

"Oh yes! I just don't know if he likes me.." she started.

"Seriously? He obviously likes you! Lets just say, hes never acted shy and cheesy with a girl, until he met you." I smiled, remembering how Kylie was still holding my hand.

We finally stopped, and then Harry came and opened the door, for Maddi obviously.

"Maddi! I missed you! You look very beautiful!" He said while blushing. Wow. He fell hard. Like me! I looked at Kylie and she was grinning. Our hands were still intertwined! I was so happy. Then we saw Liam.

"Kylie! Didn't expect to see you here!" Liam chuckled.

"Yea, well Louis invited me so I figured why not come!" Kylie said, giving him the death stare.

"Yea, oh there you are!" Liam said, smiling while looking at a mysterious girl. "Kylie, Louis, meet Sarah!" There, standing in front of us, was a blonde girl, with beautiful blue eyes. She was pretty, and looked like a Cali girl, but nowhere near as beautiful as Kylie.

"Hi I'm Sarah!" I rolled my eyes. This girl was one of those blondes, who was smart, but acted dumb. Shoot me now! I thought.

"I'm Kylie!" Kylie smiled sweetly, and Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Hi Lewis!" Sarah yelled, and Kylie started laughing.

"Lewis?" Kylie started laughing hysterically again. "Last time I checked, it was LOUIS!"

"Whatever! Come on Liam! Lets go inside and like practice for your interview!!!" She said fake-sweetly and grabbed Liams hand. He wasn't enjoying at all. I could tell.

I glanced down at Kylie and she looked hurt. "Just ignore him." I whispered.

"Oh, uh.. I just was.." She trailed off.

"I understand, well we better go to our interview!"

We were in the middle of getting asked questions, and then the interviewer asked, "How many of you are single?" Me, Liam, Harry, and Niall raised our hands.

"But I wont be for long maybe.." I said. I heard gasps and whispered from the crowd.

"Me too..." Harry said also.

"Me three." Liam joined in. We all rolled our eyes at him.

"Who's the lucky girl Louis?" The interviewer asked.

"Well, I'm hoping soon, I can win that beautiful girls heart. Shes in the front row, Shes in a black long sleeve shirt, and her name is Kylie Anderson." I smiled at her, and she looked shocked. It was like for a few seconds, it was only me and Kylie in the whole world.

"What about you Harry?" The interviewer asked.

"I erm, should do this now." He got up, went to where Maddi was sitting, and started singing Stole my heart. She was blushing. After he finished, he pulled out a ring, and said, " Will you be my girlfriend?" Everyone awed and cheered.

"Id love to!" Maddi exclaimed.

A/N COMMENT YOU PEOPLE! PS, WEVE GOT A BINGO OVER HERE!!!

B7?! B7?!?!?! YOU SUNK MY BATTLE SHIP!!!!! AHH Haha sorry. I'm still fangirling since yesterday. anyway, I hate that u guys dont comment:( it makes me sad. ok. k. well vote. or you dont have to ..