fanging

tw// mentions of fake blood, mild gore, vampires,

yn walks past the dance floor to the table filled with many food items and looks at them with desperation and hunger. a snort leaves her mouth as she reads the names; devil eyes, devils horns, bat wings, blood, and soup n salad 'corpse' the fancy names given to basic mortal food were so much like her brother, everything was planned to the last detail but after all, it was his wedding and anything less would make it seem that it wasn't. 

The wedding theme irked her in every way possible; if it weren't for her brother she would have avoided attending at all. 'who wants a vampire-themed wedding?!' she thought looking at the crowd of people dressed as vampires and the happy couple with "Blood" covered attire, it seemed childish to her but looking at the smiles and laughs of her brother and his bride made the pain of the uncomfortable bodice worth it. 

she grabs a few pieces of the "bat" wings and sat down on a chair farther away from the crowd of people. yn doesn't quite understand this facade, it's rather boring so as she digs her fangs in the bat wing she sighs loudly sitting back comfortably eyes focused on her favorite novel, she hears a howl from the crowd and looks up, "I don't understand this 21st century with their gen z and vampire weddings" she rolls her eyes. a deep chuckle behind her makes her look up, "I agree and these stupid fangs are killing me" 

the man has black fluffy hair, beautiful cat-like sharp eyes, rosy full lips with small plastic fangs popping out, a thin silver necklace hangs from his neck, he's dressed in all black with a white Valentino tee, black leather jacket, and black jeans. it's simple attire, more comfort than effort, if it wasn't for the fangs he would just be a simple stranger in comfortable clothes it makes her feel annoyed because she's wearing the whole attire, cape, fangs, corset, dress, it's uncomfortable!

"I'm yn, the groom's sister", "yoongi, the bride's friend" They exchange a nod and then sit in silence, "are you interested in getting married?" she gives him a weird look then nods, "good then let's not stick around for the dead bouquet to be thrown and let's get out of here" it's more of a question than a statement or offer, he extends his hand to her, leaving sounds lovely. she keeps the bone back in the plate and licks her lips of the leftover chicken, puts her bookmark in her novel and takes his hand standing up close next to him, yoongi snakes his hand to hold her waist and pulls her close, "say goodbye to your brother and meet me by my car" he whispers in her ear then pulls out his keys to point to his car.

yn is excited, this handsome stranger sure is charming and smooth. She joins her brother on the dance floor and cuts in his and his wife's dance, "Allow me to steal him for just a minute" his wife chuckles and gestures with her hand, 'he's all yours'. yn slowly moves to the rhythm and whispers in his ear, making an excuse to leave, "I have to feed my cats and it's getting late I'll see you soon enjoy married life" she teasingly whispers in his ear as they hug, "ohh okay, Enjoy with yoongi-shii" he holds her arms and spins her around on the dance floor, "Don't worry sis you may be older but your brother knows everything" he kisses her cheek, she smiles in awe of him it was like watching your son getting married... but the next best thing. he lets go of her and switches back to his wife, "go" he winks at her. She joggers her way to his car thanking her brother and wishing him again.

"hey miss bookworm" She rolls her eyes and extends her hand to hook it in his, "There's a hotel nearby walk with me" he raises a brow and looks at his car then back at her, "As you like miss bookworm", "it never hurts to carry a book" she defends, "sure" she playfully punches his arms. 

they walk quietly to the hotel. and as they reach it yn spots a dog and unhooks her hand from his to call the sweet pup, "I'll get us a room" he rolls her eyes at her and heads inside to get a room while yn kneels on the ground next to the pup. 

he comes back a few minutes later and jangles the keys to get her attention, she waves to the little puppy and hooks her arms in his again as they head to the room. 

"the honeymoon suite?! Are you crazy?" he throws his head back laughing at her statement seeing the room he'd booked, "I felt like it" he nonchalantly shrugs it off like it's not weird at all, She raises a brow at him, "That answers my question you are crazy" they walk to either side of the bed and take off the excessive amount of clothes. she gets on her fours on the king-sized bed and crawls to him and looks at him mirroring her actions. their lips meet with utter desperation and impatience, the way he looks so irresistible has got to be because of the amount of wine she had chugged down before the ceremony right? no man can look this tempting. it should be a crime to be this gorgeous. 

his lips move with mine with urgency and a sense of control that makes goosebumps run all over her body, his hands pull her into the kiss, he tangles them in her hair and pulls her by the neck. there is something so addictive about his that makes her melt into his strong arms, they're like the most addictive alcohol, they drown you and make you lose control like a puppet accepting his fate of forever being on the string of the puppeteer, one kiss, one delicate touch of those full lips and you're hooked and no therapy can save you from craving them every second of the day, she knew the consequences of continuing, the dangers of getting addicted to all of him but she let it happen, let him take her sanity.

he holds her by the hips and rolls over and places her on his hips as he lays his head on the colossal amount of pillows, eyes watching her with adoration and a shine of dominance. She drops her hands to his side and connects their foreheads, her hair like a barricade from the world outside. She slowly starts to lower herself, he's big bigger than she'd been able to make out from the faint outlines of his jeans, "you're so big" she struggles to fit him farther than halfway, "you can take it" he whispers against her lips, "I can" she stutters on the second word, then huffs out a big breath. lowering herself further feeling a burning sensation. 

he caresses her cheeks gently and massages her clit, "That's it, baby, you're doing so well" She pulls out completely and then enters him again, the pressure forcing pleasure to vibrate down her spine and her skin to dance with honey goosebumps. she sits on his cock upright and supports her arms on his robust chest as she rides him, her slow tentative thrust changing to fast deep ones. she clasps her hand over his mouth when he begins to say something, "j-just keep quiet for a little while" she throws her head back, tangling her hand in her hair. he holds her by the small of her back, thrusting his hips upward to meet her thrusts. the sound of lusty moans gets drowned in the loud creaks of the bed. the sinful sounds echo in the silent night.

she lets out a loud moan when his hand comes up to her cup her boobs, he twirls and pinches them with her fingers, slapping them and toying with them as his will. he sucks his fingers and then brings his saliva-coated fingers to slather them on her boobs, watching it drip down on her honey goosebumped skin, she growls lowly feeling a knot in her stomach tighten, "yoongi" She moans his name sensually, it sounds so different coming from her lips, his name suddenly sugar-coated and laced with lust. he rolls his eyes back as he holds her hips feeling her burning touch on his chest as they both reach their orgasm. her eyes glued to his actions, she watches his orgasm soar as he trembles below him, moaning her name so delicately that she feels herself loose, coating him white. His name rolls out on her tongue so beautifully as falls limp on his chest moaning tiredly in his ear.