thigh riding

<author pov>

they clenched their jaw seeing their property, their sub hugging another man more precisely the dom's cousin but they were jealous. how dare they! one thing in their relationship was clear, the sub does not touch, go near or do anything which involves another guy/girl. you see the dom was a very jealous and possessive person. soon their family get-together ended and they got in the car as the dom told the driver to drive them home which was a good hour ride. 

the car ride was awfully silent, till the sub slowly shifted near them and sat on the dom's lap as they tried to ignore their sub, wanting to punish them once they reached home but it seemed the sub had different plans. they leaned close to their dom's ear and moaned, knowing very well how it turned them on soooo well. then the sub decided to tease them as they laid their chest on the dom's chest resting as their chests touched and but what could the sub do, being so weak, they could not help get oh so horny. the dom on the other hand controlled themself for the sake of them being in public, if they were not by now they would be under them begging, screaming, crying. 

the sub slowly started moving their hip, humping the dom's thigh, hoping they didn't notice and they truly didn't they were too lost by something their mother said which the sub was unaware of. the sub continued riding the dom's clothed thigh as their dress lifted, wearing no panties which was another rule. 

the sub, bit their lip trying hard to not moan, but not being to hold it longer they slipped a small moan which brought the dom out of their thoughts, only to see the sight. they chuckled darkly seeing their sub's desperate state. 

"awww my poor baby is so horny. does my pretty baby want mommy/daddy" they said in a soft voice, long forgotten the anger and punishment.

the sub vigorously nodded as the dom chuckled taking off their pants, lowering it to their knees letting the sub ride their thighs.

the sub helplessly rode the dom's thigh, moaning and groaning. as they soon came. laying on the dom's chest, breathing heavily as the dom smiled looking at the sub's messed up state. not long after they reached by that time the sub was sleeping peacefully on the dom as he carried them bridal style to their bedroom, laying them on the bed as the dom covered them with the blanket as the dom pecked their forehead, turning off the light leaving the room. the dom loosened their tie and sat on the couch. thinking about the dinner, what their mother said

'i don't know nor do I care if you like them or it's just lust but this is the end of you fooling around you are getting married and that is final. Mrs.Jung's daughter/son is the one for you'

they were so disappointed but loved their mother. they did not know what to do, marry the person their mother says and break up or disobey one's, own mother. 

they were so lost in thoughts they did not notice the sub's presence next to them as they sat next to the dom hugging their arms as the dom cuddled closer smiling

"I need to tell you something important," the sub said

"go on"

"i- I-i'm p-regna-nt" the sub finally spilled out.

the dom moved away looking at their sub who had teary eyes, they looked away expecting the dom to leave or to say to abort the child but the even though the dom was shocked and a cold type of person, they were not heartless and they loved the sub so much, they could never do or say such a thing. the dom moved closer to the sub and hugged them tightly.

"I have always wanted children you know. we will be fine" the dom said

the sub slightly shocked, hugged back, and said, "you want to keep the kid?"

"yes, of course, I would never do such a thing, I love you. and so what if ma told me to marry Mrs. Jung's son/daughter. we will run away. far away. it will be just me, you, and our little one"

"what?!"

"oh, more about that later. first, come here and tell me how did you find out"

"I was getting sick in the morning for a week and was more hungry, so I went to the doctor, there I found out"

the dom was over the moon, they loved them and had always wanted to be a parent. now it was just going to be them.