The confrontation

It had been a week since Ahsoka had been cleared of all charges following the capture of Jedi Barris Offee Ahsoka still hadn't recovered from the sad reality that Barris had turned to the Dark Side of the Force.
She didn't know how she was going to go on without this person to whom she could tell anything without ever worrying about everyone knowing...
All she knew was that it would be very difficult for her to move forward without her by her side... without her "Big Sister".
She decided to take a stroll through the streets of Coruscant to get some fresh air and clear her head for a few hours.

She had been strolling for about an hour when she heard a voice that sounded familiar... she turned around and saw Assaj Ventress and heard an even more familiar voice. She looked behind her and saw Barris standing right behind her!

No sooner had she uttered a word than they attacked her with a thirst for vengeance against the Jedis!

Barris wanted to fulfill her last objective!
To kill her former best friend.

Ahsoka did her best to resist without harming them, but... Impossible!!!
They were far too eager to kill her to get revenge on the Jedis!
Ahsoka was finally able to contact her Master after she had made Barris and Ventress lose their Lightsabers.

-Anakin "Ahsoka? Ahsoka, where are you? Why aren't you in our quarters?!"
-Ahsoka "Uh... I absolutely don't have time to explain Master!" she said as Barris and Assaj had retrieved their Lightsabers!

-Anakin "Why do I hear Sabers lighting up Ahsoka?! Ahsoka where are you and what are you doing?!!!"

-Ahsoka "Uh... Come as soon as possible Master!"
She said as the Assassins rushed towards her to resume the Fight!
-Anakin "Ahsoka why do I hear screaming?! Like screams of rage... Don't tell me you're in trouble! Ahso-"

         *Communication cut out*

-Anakin "Ahsoka's in trouble, I think!"
-Obi-Wan "Then we must hurry to her! Come on, we haven't got a minute to lose!"

Ahsoka continued to fight, even though she was starting to get really tired... she could hardly use her strength or make big jumps anymore."

Just as she could no longer lead the fight, Barris cut her right arm to which Ahsoka screamed in pain!

Anakin and Obi-Wan had arrived in the alley a few seconds before this happened, and seeing their Padawan against Barris, who had just made a deep gash across her right arm, sent him into a frenzy!

He barely had time to shout when he saw Barris make the cut in Ahsoka's arm before Ventress grabbed his wrist and twisted it until he heard a "CRAC" meaning it was broken!

-Ahsoka "AAAHHHH!!!"

-Barris "Well well well who's come to the rescue of little Padawan Tano "

-Assaj "You've come to save your little pet?! Ah ah ah! There's nothing more you can do for her! It's already too late you've failed Skywalker and Kenobi!!!"

Ventress threw Ahsoka to the ground and Anakin ran over to her

"Are you all right, Snips?! We'll take care of it, don't worry!" said Anakin as Ahsoka couldn't get up.

Barris pulled out a bomb that Ventress was about to activate!

Ahsoka immediately got up to stop her, completely ignoring the unbearable pain in her arm and wrist...

-Barris "Farewell Ahsoka Tano!"

-Assaj "I've finally got my revenge!!!"

Ahsoka launched herself at Barris, who threw the Bomb and did a back somersault.

-Anakin "NOOOOONNN!!!"

Ahsoka turned back to her Master, looked him in the eye and smiled, then closed her eyes and the Bomb exploded.