**✿❀ Chapter 6 ❀✿**

Fred's POV

I woke up to George standing over me, holding in his laughter. 

"Care to explain?" He asked, smirking. I shushed him. Slowly moving Y/N off me, I got up and hurried him down to the kitchen 

"Nothing happened, I swear" I began "She simply came in this morning and cuddled up next to me, I wasn't gonna turn her away was i?" He just laughed at me and got out his phone.

"I took this photo of the two of you, look" He turned his phone around and showed me

I looked at the photo in awe. We both look so peaceful, so comfortable. So at home.

"You really like her Freddie, don't you?" George asked

"Yeah. Yeah I do." I responded smiling

***

Christmas day came around quite fast, and soon enough, George and I were sat around the Christmas tree, eager to open up presents. Y/N came in from the kitchen with a plate of freshly baked cookies.

"I got the recipe from  one of your mum's cooking books, I hope they're alright" Y/N said, handing George and I the plate. We quickly took a cookie each and melted at the taste

"Bloody hell Y/N, these are incredible" George said

"Are they?" She asked sheepishly and took one for herself "Oh wow, okay, yeah they are pretty good." We all laughed. George went to take another one before I stopped him

"George save some for the others when they return." I said.

"Don't worry," Y/N began "I made another plate of cookies for your mum and dad when they return. These are all for us" George just looked at me.

"Fred," He started saying with a mouthful of cookie "I love her." Everyone laughed and we all sat around the christmas tree. All three of us were wearing matching pajamas; plaid red and white trousers and white tops. We were having an amazing time, laughing, talking, having fun. After a while, we began opening up presents. Mum had left both George and I knitted sweaters with our initials on it, she had also left a note to Y/N that it was too late notice to make her one and that she hoped she'll forgive her. I gave George an enchanted fake spider that turns into a real one and crawls around when activated. He laughed and said he'd be using it on Ron as he's terrified of spiders. George gave me a mood ring as he says my mood changes all the time, I told him to piss off and we all laughed. Y/N exchanged her presents with us and it got to the time I had to give her mine. I handed her a small box with a red bow on it. She looked confused but opened it to see a silver necklace I had got her from diagon alley. She looked up at me with awe in my eyes.

"It's uh nothing amazing, only a 0.3 carat. But I thought you'd like it. If you don't, that's fine, I can return it and get you something else but-" I was cut off by Y/N's arms being flung around my neck, she squeezed it tightly before saying quietly in my ear