**✿❀ Chapter 9 ❀✿**

"Psst... Y/N." I blinked the crust from my eyes, and woke to Fred gently shaking me awake. I looked up at him and gave him a tired smile. "Good evening sleepy head, we're almost at the station" I grumbled and closed my eyes again. "Come on Y/N, it's time to wake up." He lifted me upright and I reluctantly held my body weight and looked out the window again, we were just crossing the Glenfinnan Viaduct bridge. The sun was sitting beautifully on the horizon. The trees were reflecting on the large lake. Birds flew delicately through the sky, cutting the clouds with their wings. It was absolutely gorgeous, like a painting. 

"This is the best time to go over the bridge" Hermione said, breaking my focus. I smiled in response to her and glanced back out the window. "You know what I think," She said as she leaned in and lowered her voice, "I think this would be a perfect place to get proposed to." She grinned at me.

"Shut up" I whisper-laughed, pushing her back into her seat. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, and I went to get it.

Mione xx

I'm just sayingg x

Mione! 

We're literally just friends

Not what it looked like when you were asleep...

what? 😂

Y/N, he was literally stroking your hair whilst you                                                                                                  were asleep on his shoulder!!

he was stroking my hair?

stop, that's so sweet

You want to be more than friends...

Admit it!!

sorry turning my phone off now i 

think we're about to get off the train

I quickly powered my phone off before she could send me another message. I glanced up at her to see her smiling at me very excitedly. But, I wasn't lying, the train pulled into the station and we all boarded off.

I was the last to exit our carriage and was following Hermione down the corridor of the train, but I got barged to the side of the corridor. I looked to my left to see a very arrogant Draco passing through.

"Just ignore him." Hermione said, clearly knowing what I was thinking.

Once we got onto the platform, I pulled Hermione and Harry into a tight hug. It was crazy that I wasn't going to see them for six whole weeks.

"Oi, where's my hug" Ron asked.

"Ron, I'm spending the whole summer with you, you numpty" I responded.

"Oh yeah..." He replied, "Well, I'm not going to see them so don't mind me." As he said that, he gently pushed me out the way and pulled Harry and Hermione into a hug. I glanced over in the direction Draco went and saw my family. I made eye contact with Draco and he looked at me coldly, my father grabbed his shoulder, sneered and the Weasleys and myself and turned himself and Draco away. My mother just stood there, looking at me. Her eyes glistening from the slight tears that had begin to form. There was no expression to her face, not anger, not sadness; just nothing. It broke my heart in a way. I get my parents idolised Draco, but I was my mother's only daughter. I wish it didn't have to be this way, but I had to make the point that I don't agree with my families choice of following the Dark Lord. I remembered that, looked her dead in the eye, and turned away.