𝟒

"BEAR BEAR I AM PYSCHO , I AM A PSYCHO RIGHT? I AM NOT A PSYCHO" he screamed at the top of his lungs smashing his phone away shattering it into pieces

He had hacked tae's phone and heard all the conversations between him and Jimin

"You're not gonna find the body on that day " thought the raven haired to himself smirking

Jungkook will follow the pattern because he can't stay without killing people i.e, is after every 3 days. His mind is inbuilt to follow it as he can't stay without seeing blood when he started with the first murder. When he kidnaps the victims his psychotic mind feels that the victims are begging and pleading to kill them , so he satisfies their wish but in reality they are pleading him to let them go.

Tae goes through the information send by jimin to find something wrong in it , this is not what he expected the report to be.

"Has someone purposefully changed all this information? Was jimin wrong somewhere?" he thought to himself.

Nevertheless he decides to proceed with the clues he got but never once he doubted his friend.

Next day , again a busy day in the station as usual , Tae was just given mere cases of theft that actually could have been given to sub ordinates as it was easy to solve them and it angered him when yoongi entered his cabin.

"Well , Well who do we have here? The fearful police who didn't have the courage to solve the case..."

"Min ducking Yoongi , get out. You're talking with me as if you had solved the case"

"What if I don't stop?" said Yoongi chuckling

"Hear me out I will solve this case before you do" whispered tae to yoongi grabbing him by his collar

"Why don't we keep a bet so it becomes more fun?"

"You will have to resign from your post if you fail to find the culprit first"

"And what if you lose?"

"I will resign from my post but that is never gonna happen"

"We will see" said tae piercing is eyes into yoongi's soul

Tae was feeling frustrated as they are not able to identify who the next victim is gonna be..

He heads straight to his home with visible anger in his eyes and goes to his bedroom processing all the things happened in the case.

As he decides to go out for a walk , a certain piece of newspaper detached from his board of several cases caught his eyes.

He takes it in his palms & starts reading a case of 2010. In which a boy named Bogum who was just 12 years old was murdered , his eyes scooped out , deep scars decorating his chest , ears pierced out ,  disposed in the school yard & his uniform and identity card was delivered to his home as a parcel . The same way the victims are being killed now!

Tae couldn't believe it , so he assumes the murderer from that time is killing people now .

He read further and came to know that man named Jeon was arrested for the murder but later he was released though money and power , after a year it was known that  he & his family passed away in a car accident.

This was a major breakthrough for his case as he now understood that Jeon is still alive and he is behind the murders. The police in charge of case that time was Minho who is now retired , so Tae decides to meet him soon.

He was going to exit his room but suddenly he felt a pang in his heart and fainted.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ