𝟗

It's been few days since beautiful statue of a man caught attention of the people in the streets of Seoul. It was unexplainable as this statue popped out of nowhere one day. As the news spread, many tourists and people started taking photos with the ethereal statue.

*5 hrs before*

A young girl who was fascinated by the beauty of statue went near it to take a photo , when she felt drops of liquid fall on her shoulder she smells it & lets out a huge scream , it was not water but thick liquid of blood dripping down from the eyes of statue , it was immediately reported to the police.

As Jungkook had decided , he succeeded. The police didn't find the body within 3 days. He was happy & satisfied.

Taehyung tried to suppress his cries biting onto his lips as he called out to Jimin ,

"Chim , I need your help, as your ordered to look after me , won't you do this for me? For the sake of this case to be solved?"

"Yes , anything for you my bear"

"Give me the photos of the bodies and collect news articles of the car accident of Mr.Jeon. I need it as fast as possible"

"He placed both the photos in order to spot the sign JJK with evil bunny smile , he got it now-

JJK is Jeon Jungkook. He is the murderer and not Mr. Jeon."

Jimin took out his phone and went deep dive through the news article to finally find a report which stated about the car accident of Mr. Jeon's family. 2 bodies were found of Mrs. Jeon and Rose but their only son's body was not found.

It all made sense now. He tried recalling as he made the conclusion Bogum was murdered by Jeon Jungkook because of the pattern of killing and Mr. Jeon might have accepted he committed the crime to save his son from getting involved in the case.

"Kaii where are you you? Why don't you pick up my call??" yelled y/n out of frustration

"Boys these days , doesn't even inform when they are going out.. Huh!"

Y/N woke up to find that her son hasn't returned till now, after he went out last night. She panicked and called out for her son several times and stepped out of the house to see her son's bag lying on the road as tears started flowing out from her eyes uncontrollably

"Hoseokaa pick up , pick up!"

"Y/N , What happened? Don't you know I am busy?'

"It's our son , I guess he is k-kidnapped. I found his bag outside our home" said Y/N sobbing

"Don't worry , he's is strong just like me.. Don't cry , he's gonna be fine"

"Taehyung! The next kidnapping , it's DGP's son , he's kidnapped!"

"Jung Hoseok's son??"

"Yes Jung Huening Kai"

"Don't worry , he will not be murdered.. Didn't you sent emails to all the schools to make students aware about the kidnappings and to ensure they are safe and to not talk to strangers?"

"Yes , it's done long before. The contact details is too attached with the email"

"Great , if we are lucky enough we will be able to save him. Jiminaah ,  uncuff me now , will you ?"

"The DGP has already informed me to release you as there is no clear evidences. He was late to know about your incident."

"BABY BEAR, BABY BEAR , BABY BEAR , WHY ARE YOU STILL AFTER ME?"