𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓻𝔂

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

See this lazy genie didn't want to write this but I thought a theory must me given from my side or you could say my imagination. It's upto you to think what happened , feel free to let your imaginations go wild.

This book MYSTERY is actually written by Taehyung, he completed writing with an ending what he thought was right as the character had given him warnings in his dreams . Tae himself is not sure if this is a dream or not because it felt so real . He feels he was dragged into his story or his hallucination world. He wrote the ending same as what he saw in his dream or maybe it's not a dream .. Upto you to think . He didn't kill Jungkook in his story as the said villain character told him he possessed his dead bf's body. This so called character has no name in reality but given the name of his dead bf Jungkook as Taehyung created him. He always gave priority to his career and never actually cared for his boyfriend which ended up in him misunderstanding things.

He thought he was being cheated by Jungkook with Yoongi. He was misunderstanding things. That is why he wrote yoongi as a negative character. Jungkook passed away in a car accident on his way to meet Tae to clear misunderstandings but Tae always took it as Kookie committed suicide out of guilt because he cheated Tae.

As they investigated about kookie's background he was already going through a lot in his life , taehyung was too questioned by the police to which he clearly told them his boyfriend was cheating on him and probably suicided cuz of guilt , so they took it as a case of suicide as there were not much evidences indicating it was an accident. According to my imagination yoongi is dead somehow else as a true friend of Jungkook he should have cleared misunderstandings with Tae.

Taehyung got that notification in his phone of the latest news which indicated the driver of the other car who was responsible for the death of kookie, cuz of his reckless driving surrendered to the police out of guilt .

Taehyung never published this book as he felt he was a total failure in his life and for having such messed up mind to make his bf the villain of the story on top of that he was regretting things a lot as he too felt he never cared for his boyfriend as the character said.

He wished for them to be together in their next life before committing suicide in the apartment leaving behind a suicide note.

Years later, call it coincidence maybe , all his characters in the story existed in real life but yoongi is an exception. He was there as kookie's friend years before , but now he is there as kookie's father.

Jimin was too an aspiring author but his latest book was a flop. So that's when he came across granny @/ taekookishh7 / @/ Anniesuze who was actually an angel or fairy god mother in disguise which was only seen by jimin and not others as it had come to fulfill Taehyung's wish and on top of that she wanted that book to be known to the world , the very book which he left unpublished and for which he committed suicide.

Why did this granny want that book to be published ?

Well this granny is mysterious as she is present in both the worlds , she was there in tae's story/ dream but I never mentioned her... Do you remember how at the start in tae's story he depicted himself going to the park and tearing his story?

Because Tae thought his books would never be recognized , nor be liked by people so he expressed his grief through his story..

That granny / fairy was present there so she was eager to publish tae's book even tho it's under jimin's name , she wanted taehyung to realize his book was worth being published and recognized.

The park were Jimin went is the same as Tae in his dream/story .. Call it a coincidence or destiny

Now blame this all on these two people taekookishh7 / Anniesuze.. They really do exist.. Isn't this creepy? I really dk who was the granny in disguise out of these two.

As jimin was blessed , he wrote the story same as Tae , he was not sure what he was writing as it felt like someone forced him to write a story which he never thought about but it turned out great and became the best seller as the granny had said. Call it that granny's cursed blessing he too ended up writing Yoongi as a negative character but for a different reason cuz they had a fight.

As Tae's wish , Taehyung was re born as Namjin's son and Jeon Jungkook as Yoonmin's son.. At the end Jimin goes to the park to find from security there was no such granny there , which creeped him out and he never expected the consequences to turn out this way. As he rushed fast back to the apartment he got "Thank You" note from Tae as his story is known now even tho it's in the name of jimin as the author and he also thanked him for giving him jungkook in this life that is their son as they are gonna re unite in this life...

No one took the room were yoonmin stayed cuz many knew someone was dead here but it was not known who , there were less people in the apartment cuz it was believed to be haunted.. But they didn't believe in such rumours. After seeing that note jimin went through news articles to only find one which showed Tae committed suicide in the same room were jimin stays.

The death of Taehyung went known to only a few people , he might have got known to more if he had published his book MYSTERY .. He was just an underrated author but only one news publication wrote " Famous author Kim Taehyung found dead in his apartment"

And that news according to me is written by the so called character Jungkook as you all might remember on how I mentioned how the so called character written by Tae wrote crime reports and news articles in his story... So I myself is not sure if this so character really existed or not .. But I would tell it existed and it returned to the story after writing the death of his creator in form of a news report before actually disappearing as Kim Taehyung did justice to the character by not killing him. This so called character according to me is the mystery , he was still there with Tae until he finished the story and committed suicide. He didn't try to stop tae , the character thought it was better if his creator died than living life full of regret..

This character wrote the report of his death mentioning him as a famous author even tho he was not as his book was worth being recognized except the fact that he wrote his bf as murderer , so at least a few who encountered that news could know that Taehyung was an author , even though he despised him but at the same time it is thanks to Taehyung he exists. This is the last thing the character could do for his creator.

He published that news under BANGTAN newspaper which actually existed , this newspaper too was underrated, so death of Taehyung was only known by a few , and many just knew someone was dead in that apartment.

As Jimin investigates BANGTAN newspapers is closed long ago as there was no business and so he came across this report easily as this was the last article published and the name of the article writer was not mentioned nor could he find anymore details about this newspaper press.

Or else when MYSTERY was published by Jimin many should have known Tae if he was famous.

The major plot twist is that this book MYSTERY was neither wrote by Taehyung nor Jimin but wrote by this invisible genie

*claps dramatically for myself*

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ

I should have given more details to give you creepy vibes but I am not good at writing and this is my first book completed. I should have made things more clear..

All in all the ending is up to you readers.

My theory doesn't make sense ig lol.. After all this is just fiction

I feel disappointed with my work as the ending is not justified like some movies or dramas I watched but if I write more books in the future expect ending like this lol..

My fav character is the so called character which exists according to me..

What is your favourite character?