𝟏𝟎

"Finally the story is over. Kim Taehyung.. You murderer ,  author of this terrible story...Your boyfriend Jeon Jungkook is already dead in the car accident and you still assume he cheated on you. Did you investigate what actually happened? His death was taken as a suicide by the police officers when it's not.. He never cheated you , if he did why would he commit suicide , he could have happily lived with Yoongi , the person you assume he cheated with.. You are living in your hallucination world!"

You seriously wrote this story with your boyfriend as the murderer YOU'RE THE PSYCHO.. I was forced to come from the story world and get into your boyfriend's body to prove everything wrong but I fvcking got involved in this terrible plot of yours. How do you think I escaped from Jimin , your another character friend you created or should I say hallucination ?

This is my setting , I was forced to kill people and everyone else followed the setting you wrote from them.

You made the protagonist suffer from Parkinson's , memory loss , weak heart and what not!

Mister listen here , how do you think I got to know abt all your moves and listen to what all you have done?

As per the plot I was forced to bribe doctor Taehyun to insert the GPS tracker with special feature of audio in your heart.. This is the reason why after the operation you had frequent pain in your heart..

Don't you remember me asking you out for a date ? Did you write something about the date , anything about romance or love ? NO !

Did you even give him priority in your life after what he has done for you ? Did you truly love him ? Go and question yourself...

What you always wanted to do is write , write and write.

You made him evil in every way possible. Now go and complete you story and let me return to my world because you will never be able to kill me here as I am a mere character in your story , I hope you make the right choice and don't kill me using your pen.. 

He saw Jungkook disappearing in front of him as he yelled NOOOOO

He woke up panting and immediately went to complete his story but it felt too real to be a dream.. A notification popped up in his phone .. The case of Jungkook was not a suicide but an accident as the driver had surrendered himself out of guilt.

Tears were pouring out from his eyes uncontrollably as he questioned himself on whether he truly loved him and decides to end his story hesitantly with what he thinks is right.

Taehyung wished that he met kookie in his next life and they have a happy ending together while writing the last line of the story.

He never published his book MYSTERY

No one knew what happened to him. It was heard he lived alone secluding himself from everyone, and he lived a lonely life with guilt and never married.

Jimin sighs as he felt his husband back hugging him..

"What is it lil meow meow?"

"Did my beautiful husband finished writing his book?" said Yoongi kissing on his nape while caressing his tummy

"Is my little baby doing fine?" he whispered and felt happy after feeling the kick of the lil champ.

Jimin was satisfied with his story especially after making Yoongi a cruel police officer as they had a fight last week , so he expressed his frustration through the story.