𝟕

"How can I be fine Tae? S-See the CCTV v-visuals. Look at the number plate and the car model , Chevorolet Corvette .. The same car was used to kidnap the previous victims ..We also got a witness , who witnessed the kidnapping of Beomgyu . She was panicked by what she saw that she came to report it to us late."

"Hyung , I have seen this car somewhere , the same colour , model and the number is the same far as I remember but I don't remember where I saw it. Can I have a talk with the witness?"

"Taehyungaa do try to recall it , will you .. Well the DGP is calling you to the cabin too , he has come especially to see you .. You can talk with the witness after meeting him"

"Sir , may I come in ?" asked the blonde knocking on the door

"Yes , Mr. Kim, I called you here to tell you that you have been re-assigned the case but you will be working under Min Yoongi replacing Park Jimin"

"What the hell? Sorry but I am against this. I will never work under him" said the blonde gritting his teeth

"Oh really? Is this how you behave towards your superior ? Then I will leak your medical report , you would be immediately out of the police department"

"S-Sir I-I am sorry , what are you talking about?"

"Mr.Kim , don't pretend you don't know. Isn't this your medical report from Bonbonoya hospital?? Vincent Van Gogh , isn't it ?? You know this is the worst disease that could ever happen to a police officer" says hoseok smirking

Taehyung starts sweating feverishly , his disease triggers. He requests for a glass of water , he takes it quickly but his hands starts shaking vigorously that he dropped it breaking it into pieces"

"How come did you know about this sir? I have never told this to anyone"

"I have my own ways Mr. Kim. Start working on the case immediately and I need advances  within 2 days , the media is going crazy. I would have assigned this case to you , if it was not for your disease and do let me know if yoongi is causing you any troubles"

"Y-yes sir" said tae saluting with tears brimming in his eyes

*Flashback 5 months back*

Lots of gun shots were heard in the construction building as police chases after Kai , the most wanted criminal , he narrowly escapes the bullet and fastens his pace reaching the 7th floor of the building , Tae came out from his hiding place to shoot him but suddenly his hand starts shaking leading the gun to fall from his hands. Kai smirks and grabs the gun , shooting tae on his legs but at the same time he was shot from behind by Jimin , the bullet pierced through his skull killing him on the spot.

Jimin rushes over Tae and takes him to the hospital , where his leg was treated and enquires what exactly happened as the younger never failed these missions. The blonde lied to his soulmate telling him that Kai was quick to grasp the gun from his hands, he never wanted anyone to know the truth. Jimin was not convinced with his answer yet believed him.

He witnessed his soulmate being bedecked with medals on his uniform, the medals which should have been his, for killing the most wanted criminal in the town. He was sad at the same time happy for his soulmate's achievement.

Few days later he takes an appointment to visit Jin secretly with his fake medical id .. He went to the hospital hiding his face in a black hoodie and mask as he doesn't want anyone to recognize him.

"Sir , your name?"

"Uhh, V-Vincent Van Gogh" said Tae handing over the medical id.

His name was called as he entered jin's cabin removing his mask and the hood covering his face.

"Taehyung , why did you register an appointment with me under a fake id? If it was something about the case we could have talked over the phone or you could have come over to my house"

"H-Hyung , it's not about the case.. Well , I recently noticed that my hands shake suddenly , an involuntary movement , happening at unexpected times. I tried controlling it but I am not able to. I fear it's not what I am thinking...Last week , my head started spinning & I fell down unconscious. I just ignored this until a few days back I had to encounter with Kai and understood how worse this was"

"Tae , I fear you have Parkinson's disease according to the symptoms you told me. We will diagnose it. Don't worry."

What he feared happened, the diagnosis report was emailed to him , a warm salty liquid rolled down his cheeks , his hands shaking again as he dropped his phone.

"No No , this can't be happening" he whispered to himself

This disease is incurable , but under jin's treatment he was getting a lot better , he had to attend therapy sessions twice a month & he was slowly able to control his shaking hands yet not completely.

"Hyung could you please keep this as a secret for me? I trust you"

"Tae , I am concerned about you. It's not easy for you to handle guns and catch criminals while you're suffering from this disease. Your medical condition should be reported , why don't you try for other jobs?"

"Please hyung, don't report this to the department, I am getting better...I will surely take care of myself "

"If you say so , but never skip your medication. It's important to take these tablets everyday, attend therapy sessions regularly & try not to have fear or anxiety when facing such situations or else your disease triggers up."

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ

(Parkinson's disease – A brain disorder that causes unintended or uncontrollable movements, such as shaking, stiffness, and difficulty with balance and coordination.)