𝟓

The blonde woke up to find himself in hospital room with jimin , jungkook and his mom Taeshi by his side who is crying so hard.

Doctor Taehyun entered the room and informed Tae that he has a weak heart and needed immediate surgery to be fine .

Jungkook excused for a moment and talked with the doctor in private about the details and money needed to be paid for the surgery.

It was to take place the next day on 15th and he had to rest for 5 days before getting discharged.

The surgery went fine and tae was alright but was refusing to stay any longer and demanded the doctor to discharge him as it was already 17th , the day the next victim was going to be kidnapped.

The raven haired was by his side all time , calming him down and peppering his face with butterfly kisses that made his anger vanish away as he softly pecked tae's forehead one last time.

It was now or never , jungkook knelt down with a ring in his hands shivering which he took out of his pocket in a careless manner

"T-Tae , I fell deeply in love with you over time. I want to protect you all my life . Wake up every morning seeing your face , cuddling, preparing you food and I want you to be mine until my death. It's been 2 years since I met you , believe it or not these years was one of the best in my life with you by my side , lovely bear ! what I am gonna ask next might be selfish "

"W-Will you be my boyfriend?" said kookie in one breath closing his eyes tightly

(Invisible genie – I know this might have been fast but I want them to be boyfriends real quick, anyways they know each other for 2 years so I guess it's fine ;)

Tae couldn't process what he just heard , he loved jungkook , the nights they spent discussing cases , cuddling with each other, having sweet talks.  Now that he thinks about it he can't see jk with an another person other than him.

A slight pink taint brushed his cheeks as he shyly nodded mumbling a small "y-yes"

Jk was more happy than ever as he finally made Tae all to himself and his gaze fell on the younger's soft , plump lips , caressing it with his thumb asking him for consent.

Tae leaned forward and connected their lips and those few minutes were pure bliss for them , enjoying the moment molding their lips together perfectly , moving it in a perfect sync.

The younger backed away and their lips now connected together by a string of saliva.

Jungkook ave a quick peck on both his cheeks making him a giggling mess. but his happiness vanished away in an instant as the younger again mentions about the victim that's gonna be kidnapped today.

"Bear , what's more important now is your health , moreover there is jimin to help you with the case. Don't stress love"

"I wanna be discharged soon , and you wouldn't believe it kookie , I finally made a major breakthrough this case"

" Great , my love.. Now take this medicine"

The older helped tae to take the tablet passing him a glass of water to eat the medicine and slowly he fell asleep.

Taeshi had seen kook proposing tae as she left the room to give them privacy and was happy to see Tae happy again like his old bubbly self.

Kook exited the room as Taeshi approached him tearing up,

"Thank you son "

Jungkook hugged her as she cried her heart out, he never has been his old self after Mr. Kim went away with another lady as his father was so close to him and never in his life expected him to cheat and leave them behind. Since then , he has never been truly happy nor talked much and she was grateful for kook to have entered his life.

"Don't cry mom , I promise you that I will love and cherish him for the rest of my life"

She wiped her tears nodding and kook informed that he is leaving now and would be back after a few days as he got an important work to complete within the deadline else he would get fired from his job.

The older took the elevator and soon as the doors closed, he smirked as he had already kidnapped the 3rd victim.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ