Ari: waiting xx

K: I'm coming x

K: I'm coming x

"Bro I'm really not feeling too good, my mind is elsewhere."

"Are you sure you don't wanna smoke, the night is young" Pete chuckled

"Man is it cool if I go and get some sleep, I promise I won't bail on you tomorrow." He mumbled. He couldn't even look his friend in the eyes since he felt so guilty already.

"Sure bro it's cool." They both stood up together as he walked Colson out.

He watched Pete's door shut and took a slow walk down the hall, he passed his door and knocked softly Ari's.

She opened it seconds later.

"Hey! Where were you? You didn't answer when I knocked?" She asked.

He panicked as he tried to think of something to say.

"I took a nap." He mumbled.

"You must be a heavy sleeper huh? How did my text wake you and not my knock?" She said as they walked in.

"It didn't, I just happened to wake up right before I got the notification." He lied.

She took off the oversized hoodie she was wearing her underwear and bra.

"Ari-"

"Don't panic, I'm just feeling a little hot." She smirked as she walked over the glasses of alcohol she had already poured out and picked it up. She handed Kells a glass, and he gulped down the whole thing.

"I need more." He chuckled as he walked over and poured another glass.

Before he could turn around he felt something light hit his back. He looked at the floor and saw a pair of lacy panties, as he scanned the room he noticed a bra, and finally locked eyes with her, she had a devilish smile on her face, her dimple of course still prominent. Ariana was under the covers.

"I knew you were gonna do this." He shook his head and laughed in disbelief. Was he really about to fuck his best friends ex?

"Come Here." She purred.

He gulped down the rest of his drink and crawled onto the bed, and kissed her passionately and it lit up her world, something was different when it came to him. She broke away as she giggled from the giddy feeling she had. He slowly stripped down, purposely making her wait a little longer.

Once he was finally naked he got under the covers with her. She kissed him and he got more intense. She knew he was turned on since she reached down so she could start stroking his length up and down. They didn't stop kissing, and she was surprised by the amount of passion he showed.

"You're really excited." She giggled.

He reached down and started to rub her clit, he moved in soft circular motions and she didn't have to tell him what to do, he just knew.