Chapter seven

Ariana had decided to hang around Colson for the next few weeks. She didn't let the appearance of Pete scare her off. She stayed with him in his house in LA and she had successfully managed to help him afloat, during the most depressing time in his life.

"Hey Angel." Colson smirked as he walked into his room.

Ariana looked up from her phone only to cringe a little.

"How long are you gonna call me that for?" She whined.

"Forever."

"Don't call me Angel, it's too innocent." She pouted. She narrowed her eyes, and then started typing away on her phone.

"The name has stuck, and I'm not sorry about it." He shrugged.

"The boys are coming, the boys being...uhhh...Pete..and Slim." Colson continued.

"I don't think you should hide away Angel. You're my guest, you've got the right to show your face."

"I don't think it's a good idea." She mumbled.

"Well they'll be here in 15 so go downstairs and grab your food, if you feel confident, you strut your ass right into the kitchen when they're grabbing some pizza,'' he winked before walking out the room.

...............

She walked downstairs, Toulouse following her and walked past the guys and got a water bottle out of the fridge

She walked downstairs, Toulouse following her and walked past the guys and got a water bottle out of the fridge. The guys eyed her up and down.

"Don't stare, it's rude." She said walking into the living room.

She grabbed a slice of pizza and Pete scoffed slightly.
"What happened to that vegan diet of yours?"

She shrugged her shoulders, and then looked up at Slim who had a smirk on his face. He looked Ari up and down as he leaned over the counter.

"What did I just say?, don't stare like that." She chuckled.

Slim walked around the counter, and purposely brushed past her as he went to the fridge.

She rolled her eyes and went into the living room.

"So you guys are going to the VMAS?" Ariana heard Slim ask Colson.

Colson looked at him and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know."

Colson left the kitchen and sat down next to Ariana on the sofa.

"What's up?"

"Nothing." She shrugged.

"I need to ask you a question."

"Okay what's the question?" She asked, putting her legs across his lap.

"Do you wanna go out, tonight?"