Chapter eight

Ariana woke up with a massive hangover. The bright light of the room made her head spin. She assumed it was early morning, but was surprised to see that it was 12pm.

She got up and went straight to the shower hoping it would combat the hangover. She had to go through the trouble of taking out her extensions and letting her natural hair be free. She'd bought her own shampoo and conditioner, and whatever else she needed since she had curly hair.

By the end of it she felt moisturised, fresh, and comfortable. She'd put on one of Colson's jumpers and her yellow fluffy socks that matched.

She rubbed her eyes as she made her way downstairs, seeing the guys around the kitchen counter.

"Where's Colson?" She asked.

"Ariana sit down."

"What's wrong?"

"You know Halsey?" Slim asked.

"Yeah...but I'm not friends with her."

"She miscarried Colsons baby."

Ariana stood up, and shrugged the guys' hands off her as she stormed out the house. She didn't even remember to take anything with her other than the small purse she had hung near his front door.

Her fluffy socks were so thick that she didn't even realise she'd forgot to put her shoes on, as she took her phone out of the front pocket of her jumper.

Toulouse had followed her out, and she didn't even have the kennel to put him in. She ordered an Uber and waited for it.

Hours later she was back home and upset. Her mom and Nonna were there. Her phone went off and it was Colson.

Ari🖤: leave me alone you should've told me!

K🥵💕: it happened before we even hooked up, it wasn't something either of us were ever trying to think about again.

Ari🖤: I'm better off without u 💔

K🥵💕: I don't think you understand, it's her body... I couldn't tell you if she was trying to keep it a secret.

Ari🖤: I'm home in case u want to know.

K🥵💕: Don't be like this...please. I'm sorry.

K🥵💕: I'm not losing another person I love, so I'll be there tomorrow.

By the next morning she felt the bed dip and she cuddled up next to him. She assumed he'd found her spare key.

"Love you." She mumbled.

"I love you too." He sighed as he held her tighter.

"Sorry I overreacted."

"You didn't, the thought of any guy ever going near you like that, makes me feel the same way." He chuckled.

She turned towards him and kissed him deeply.

"Coffee?" She asked.

"That's definitely something we can agree on. You're more of a caffeine addict than me."

"Nah...I think I'm more of stoner than you though,"

"Yeah right." He scoffed lightly.

"I know this place we can go, get dressed." She got up and went to her bathroom.

It didn't take long for the pair of them to get ready.

......................

Machinegunkelly: I got roses today 💙💙💙