A hero for fun

It was a quiet walk to the supermarket. Why you may ask. Because it was in city Z. Although monsters roamed the area and scared off the inhabitants, our mc here finds it quite relaxing.

Down the side walk, you held a plastic bag, humming a soft tune to yourself. You were heading to bother supermarket that had some deals and coupons you could use. Ahead of you, something came out of the alleyway. It had a nice suit, like it had a human body, but the rest was purple mist with bright yellow eyes complimenting the colors.

There you stood, staring at the purple mist. "Where am I?" It called out, snapping you out of your daze. Suddenly, faster than the speed of light, you were holding the figure in a chokehold. "Too slow." You mumbled.

The purple mist struggled in your hold, trying to get out. "A civilian fighting. H-how strange." The figure paused gasping for air. "Who are you?" Looking at the mist, you blankly said, "I'm just a hero for fun."

It chuckled at your response as you looked at it, confused as to why he was laughing. "Heroes these days, really don't have a real good reasons for being what they are." You were offended, this-this thing just degraded your reason and other heroes for becoming who they are.

Bloodlust seeped out, causing the figure to stop struggling in your hold. It was unlike anything they have ever felt. This person in-front of them held so much power, they needed to be eliminated.

A portal opened underneath you, sucking you in causing you to let go on the figure. From there you fell in to the abyss and watched as all light faded away from above you.

'Wtf was that. Was that its' power?'  Your eyes slowly closing, 'that's not a good thing for the city' and with that you lost consciousness, falling to the end of the portal

———————————————-
————————-
So how was it. I can't wait😜
Edited
337 words