jake doesnt deserve forgiveness rant.

The club have every right not to listen to Jake. They(aka Zander.)let Jake into the club, and then Jake talked shit.

Now people like to justify it and say "well his friends egged him on!" Yes they did.
However those people refuse to take notice to the fact Jake thought it would be okay if they didn't hear the recording. Which in my perspective is twisted in a way. Imagine getting "fOrCeD" to talk shit about your friends and telling yourself you're in the right if they don't hear you.

                THE ZANDER HATE.

Zander gets alot of hate for not letting Jake explain himself, and this bothers me. Zander clearly has severe trust issues, and this wouldn't be a shocker if he had trouble trusting Jake, AKA his bully since freshman year. Zander like everyone in the club, adores the club. And Zander would obviously not let his bully of 3-4 years, join the club. But guess what? Zander did it anyway. Zander grew up, and he let Jake in, and slowly began to trust him. We can see this at the beginning of episode nine, where Zander smiles at Jake, and has a polite conversation with Jake, and even asking if he should leave and give Hailey and Jake some privacy. Zander trusted Jake and tried to be kind to him, then Jake shit talked him. If you trusted someone, let them into YOUR club and let them come to YOUR house, after they bullied you for 3 to 4 years, then they shit talk you, you have EVERY goddamn right to scream at them. Now Zander? Zander didn't yell. He raised his voice and at Jake so everyone saying he yelled, yall got hearing problems tbh- but anyway- Zander had every right to scream, point and shout to the top of his lungs at Jake. Zander did nothing but give that asshole a chance, and in return? Jake said Zander should be grateful he joined the club, and that he should've known Jake wouldn't have been a freak just like him. Zander fucking deserves the world in my opinion.

    JAKE HELPED LANDER COME TRUE?

Jake inspired Luke to write a love song for Zander, Luke asked Jake if he could sing it for him, Jake said yes but didn't. Hailey had to. And btw, that song didn't do shit i'll tell you right now, all Zander did was think about who it was for. If the song didn't exist Stacy still would've fallen, and Luke STILL would've helped her, ZANDER would've went after him. The song did nothing but make Zander question things, did Zander ever ask Luke who it was for? No. Did Luke and Zander kiss and cry because of it? No. In conclusion, Jake didn't help Lander.

                  Jakes depressed?

Ok I see this shit everywhere. Jake. Is. Not. DEPRESSED. I ACTUALLY FIND IT CREEPY JAKE HAS DREAMS ABOUT HAILEY. Ok literally- all he did was get kicked out of the club. A HIGHSCHOOL MUSIC CLUB. It meant alot to him- yeah. But hes not depressed. Theres a big difference between BEING depressed and FEELING depressed. Being bullied in middeschool, and getting kicked out of a club aren't gonna make you depressed. It'll make you feel depressed. You Jake fans are high on weed or some shit holy hell-

EXTRAS!!!!

LUKES A BAD CHARECTER BECAUSE HE HAS NO BACKSTORY?

"Luke is a bad charecter, he has no backstory, hes only there to be Zanders bf like brooo"

Zoey has no backstory. Liam has no backstory. Drew has no backstory. Sean has no backstory. Henry has no backstory. Daisy has no backstory. Lia has no backstory. Maria has no backstory. Milo has no backstory. THE FUCKING LIST OF OVERRATED CHARECTERS WITH NO BACKSTORIES GOES ON.

YOU GUYS ONLY PICK ON LUKE BECAUSE HE LIKES ZANDER OMFG GET OVER YOURSELFS JESUS HOLY CHRIST.

  Drews depressed, and has a bad family life?

Thats literally Drew fans overused headcannons.

Enough ranting for me lol