TMF theories babes

I've seen alot of people ask rosy for a Drew redemption arc, or make theories that he will have one.

So heres mine,

He won't 🥰

Rosy has confirmed in the past Drew doesn't have a depressing or abusive home life; maybe his parents put pressure on him or some shit??? Maybe! Possibilities are endless!

BUT. Some pressure is not enough to make ONE individual to taunt MULTIPLE individuals for years.

One of Drews only reasons to bully is because he is a selfish, spoiled brat, who thinks he is better than everyone.

Small proof: "I could get any girl I wanted without having to embarrass myself-!"

And not only does he have a big ego from being rich, him and the jomies aren't and hopefully never will be main characters.

Oh and listen in jomies stans, real good and close, almost there..closer closer..yup!

The jomies the antagonists, the bullies, the villans. The club are the victims, NOT the villans. How is kicking someone who talks down on them behind their back out of their club bad, but bullying and assaulting
(he grabbed Haileys arm and squeezed it, not only without permisson but so aggressivley, she had to hold onto her arm for multiple minutes so that it would stop hurting. thats assault.)
others not?

To toxic ash Drew stans reading this, who make videos about Drew turning depressed, cutting himself, killing himself because of the club, or even try to make The club bad guys and try to force Rosy into making it canon,

Cry about it 😂

⬆️ does not go for Drew/jomies stans who DON'T make Drew the villan, and act normally.))