ship theories for episode 11!

#1  will Jailey be the "confession"?

It's clear Jake doesn't have any sort of crush on Hailey.

Hes never blushed st her before, the only time we've actually seen him blush at her was when Zander made s comment about a romantic relationship between the two, but that was the only time. He didn't even blush when he pinned her to the wall.

Not only that, he never thought of Hailey in that way, hes only ever thought about dating and holding hands with Daisy, and getting very overjoyed about it.

Hailey has blushed at Jake s few times, but even if she did like Jake, shes very unaware of it, even if she did it would still be one sided.

And after the incident, they might be able to become friends again(which Jake doesn't deserve forgiveness), but after everything, I do not think Jailey will become

If Jailey isn't the confession what is?

I personally believe one of these three ships will be confessed,

Jaisy     Dean?(Daisy x Sean)    Milliot

Besides Lander, they're the only ships we know one or both of them like eachother. I believe the highest chance is Jaisy. (not saying it will be cannon)
I believe Milliot will becone cannon/be confessed in Elliots spineoff, but you never know.

  Who is smooching in episode 11? 😘

  There will be more than one kiss, As seen Rosy specifically says "There will be smooches" instead of "there will be a smooch" meaning more than one kiss scene, but who will be kissing?

Lander, Milliot or I hate to say this but Dean.

Will Lander actually breakup?

It was a rickroll.

Also Lander is my otp ❤