Bonus 1: If we were a simple couple

Let me address the issue: multitudes of complaints have filled my inbox in recent days regarding the non availability of Chapters of Season 3- General's Poisonous flower in text-to-speech format.

The text -to-speech format is an automatic feature for long books and are not/cannot be added by the authors. After talking to many of the readers I have transferred Season 3 to this book. These chapters are from season 3, book: General's poisonous flower.

Happy Reading!!!

Bonus chapters are simply relaxing and do not affect storyline~

Next update 1 sept

"Lord we have -"

"Shh.."

Azarios signaled the servant to keep silent since Lilith was already in deep slumber by the time the evening moon was illuminated high in the velvet amethyst sky. There were only three servants along with a horseman that had accompanied them. Two were the personal female attendants of Lilith- Liliy and Daisy while the third was a male that had superior martial art skills.

Azarios had deep remembrance associated with this village which was a decade ago burned to ashes by General Bezus. Although his own simplistic half torn hut that was used to hide was also ruined in that one plundering incident, he had returned here after attaining the mantle of a commander general and had constructed a wooden cottage with spacious courtyards in the place.There were four native attendants with few female maids that took care of this place and had little idea that the master they served was not a rich merchant lord but the beast of Ambrose.

Mahogany gates opened to invite the master with his wife sleeping in his embrace, maids and servants working in the Lotus mansion were accustomed to such a scenic view thus they did not lose their composure yet others had their mouths agape before they were glared by the steward.

"Master, this lowly one has prepared your chambers and has asked the servants to prepare dishes, would master like anything else?"

"Yes, prepare a bath for this one."

Although the preparations were done with the native ingredients available and it could not be compared with the luxury and extravagance of the Lotus mansion, Azarios was somewhat joyous when he saw his little tulip turning into her slumber not caring that her clothes were being stripped off, or maybe she had been so comfortable in his hold that there were no major thoughts and being extremely tired she care not to open her eyelids.

Settling inside the hot spring constructed within a bamboo-encased chamber that had no roof to ostracize moon's glory the male tried containing his smile as Lilith had her head on his chest and her hairs tickled his chin. He looked down only to find her black silk strands tumbling down thus he coiled them in a bun to prevent drenching her luscious hair.

Lilith was like a little kitten that would bare its teeth to show aggression but was inevitably endearing thus the masculine general bathed her gently before hoping that the goddess would preserve this harmony he was feeling forever.

___________________________________________________________

Morning arrived just as the thousands of years yet today it wasn't as bustling like the corridors of the imperial palace of Gaerin nor resembling the laughter that echoed in the Lotus Mansion...but there was such peace and tranquility that one could hear birds chirping and the placid flow of water.

"Husband this one collected apricots for you."

"Husband one will peel grapes for you."

"See lord, one collected these for you." After the fifth time, Lilith came running inside the chambers where Azarios was maintaining a record book, the general kept the feather ink down and looked at the flushed face resembling a fairy as the female bounced on her knees before sitting infront of him rejuvenated in her spirits.

"Does little empress wants to carry this general's child now?" There was an extended silence before Lilith composed herself and complained.

"No sense of shame! What n-nonsense is my husband lord sprouting? What does this one giving you snow lotus flowers had to do with t-this!"

"It might appear as such to wife but to this one, your endearing and adorable appearance makes one wonder that if one day this general had a daughter resembling you one would almost have a nosebleed every time that child might smile at this one or sometimes one would could even become a fool with happiness. Thus one has decided, one would have a son first."

"What does it even mean?" Lilith pouted when Azarios sprouted gibberish things that did not make any sense.

"Silly baby, when this one has a son, one would be able to beat him up if he commits mistakes and through raising him one would learn what it is to be a father, later one would have a daughter thus whatever mistakes one committed with my tiny general one would not repeat it with one's princess."

"One is not giving you this one's son just to learn! my poor child would not even know what evil father he has come to attain!"

"Which enunciates the evidence that you want children of this general?"

"Yes! wait.....N-No! This one never meant that-"

"Alright husband will listen to wife, one would not let you sleep for nights to come." By the time Azarios was finished speaking Lilith scoffed in anger and left with blush spreading across her cheeks without declining the invitation.

Walking gently across the serene small flowers that did not have the amorous scent of the palace, for the first time in her life Lilith was truly content, wondering how would it be if they were all but a simple pair of lovebirds.

There was a hesitation in those irises before she took out an embellished pouch from her clothes.....it was the perfect occasion to give this to her husband.