Saintess

THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTER AFTER AZARIOS, LILITH, PRINCE VZEUS IS INTRODUCED IN THIS CHAPTER.

AND SHE IS MY FAVOURITE!!!!!

HAIL HER HIGHNESS SAINTESS HELIXIS

Helixis:

pronunciation: Hay-lik-siz

PAST

Her highness Saintess Helixis of the Silian River, that was what a lady who was once a slave called now, born from the lowest of origins, this maiden with beauty rivaling even the blue blood born princesses, dark night glazed hair that gave off the scent of mystery accompanied by black eyes that held universe inside them adorned with innumerable small stars shall decide the course of fate in near future.

Born in poverty whilst surviving on eating grass and pests that she can catch, there wasn't a day when people were not killed, wasn't a day that she could not predict the future, Saintess Helixis's vision morphed the shape of death and life playing with world yet she could neither stop time nor control its reins...only endure.

Her highness Helixis was blessed with a curse.

To see future but not able to change it.

Standing in the open arena of market where a disabled man was dragged across the ground, turning it vermilion with his blood, she could even from so far, where her onyx hood was constraining her vision could tell that it was Prince Vzeus.

Prince Vzeus has endured hell in this life and currently there was a extension to that inferno, when his hands were tied from a wooden post while a stamp of 'traitor' being imprinted unlike others that felt pity or compassion, contempt or disgust, Saintess Helixis watched the future that had started unfolding dangerously.

King Kyzm and Prince Ragel had invited her today for blessing their palace yet it was never possible that the words leaving her lips shall be peaceful and full of goodwill rather the malicious evil that they possessed will be taken into account.

Cruelty knew no bounds, the royal imperial lineage that brought shame and earned malediction from those that suffered, the tree of such supreme royal family shall be eradicated and uprooted soon.

It had begun, the reign of the dragon shall be there soon.

'In this life or others,

in love or in hatred,

while admist of a war or in a flower banquet

spilling blood or taking revenge,

you shall rule the place you step your foot into

For you are the dragon and no phoenix,

a woman that will arose from ashes, you will breathe fire

this one shall wait for you

like your dragon mate is waiting since years

this one shall wait for you Lilith.'

For Prince Vzeus and Princess Lyra, threads of destiny may seem to be an enemy now yet when the time comes there shall be justice.

This moment only accounted for a single feeling and blessing.....'abide by the law of the goddess and bear with the pain, absorb the shame and remember it like herself, your time shall arrive soon and when it does, trample them all beneath your feet, crush their bones and drink their blood, that is the will of the goddess and it shall follow you.'

Tolerance

An ironical laugh escaped her lips, just like she had endured and sacrificed once, this era asked for their sacrifice at this moment. Fluttering onyx cloak blowing with wind disappeared in the crowd soon enough as the saintess disappeared.

________________________________________________

Fifteen, that was the age when women in Grevian islands comprising of a temple and monarchy were married off either with their will or by force, the slaves or as they were called 'hounds' were the ones that experienced the worst of the fates.

Brought and sold like animals where their quality and efficiency was checked by raping or disrobing them in open was nothing new to the barbaric lands, Helixis lived in that pit of blood and destruction, amongst cries and screams of those that lived with her and suffered similar fates where they were raped and the very next day had to resume lives as if the function of this heinous world was not unkind and unjust.

Yet was her fate more kind or was it even worse.

Bought by the Baron of Grevian, she saw her own future where after using for some days she shall be passed onto the Sub- General and later to the King, constantly being haunted by the things that they shall do with her was her fate.

Such brutal word shaped her.

According to the vision where she should have simply accepted it, Helixis in her half torn dress tried to rebel and run, tried to venture in a far away land from here where it shall end, the suffering shall cease to exist yet that was not bound to happen.

Caught by the soldier of high command, the girl was tortured and then her chaste body was broken in, that was the time Helixis knew what torment was yet instead of being passed to the general or baron anymore her fate now made a new path of hers......to be tied to the King directly.

A man who shall see her beauty and took the girl as a doll to play with, a man she hated most in the entire world.

Two years she spend being a royal concubine of the Grevian King and those two years schemes and conspiracies sprouted in her once sacred heart.

Her Highness Saintess Helixis was called such because of her divine powers, for having the strongest heart and vision to retaliate.

But her highness Helixis held grudges, her first fire altar was constructed after crucifying a soldier that she remembered from her past in the name of warding evil.

'Then you were powerful, now this one is, so die the most brutal death for me, cry till your tears disappear and bleed till the last drop of your blood remains.'

she had said those words in his ear, thousand slashes made on his body were left to bleed and on the verge of death the man was treated again to go through the same agony till half an year.

This was who Saintess Helixis was, beneath the white of the saintess lied a black so dark that the world feared her presence and wrath that was darker than blood.