7. Did You Love Him?

Rieka woke beside jaime his hand removed in the night she had yet to see him without it. She turned her fingers gently grazing the numb. Jaime sighed in his sleep. Rieka froze. But he settled snuggly into her.

She was carrying tyrions child. She fucked his brother. She married his brother. Married. Married Jaime. She wondered where tyrion was. She wondered if he was okay.

Tyrion was not okay.

"I hate this." Tyrion grumbled. "I went from free and in love to a crate to a box to a-"

"Yes I know. I know." Varys agreed.

"Do you know?" Tyrion shouted. "Rieka is carrying my child-"

"You want to know what my little birdies told me?" Varys questioned tyrions face pursed.

"Do I?" Tyrion countered.

"Rieka is wed again. Your father wed her-"

"My father!" Tyrion shouted.

"-to your brother. Rieka Stark married Jaime not long after we departed." Varys remarked. Tyrions eyes buldged.

"What?" Tyrion demanded.

"Wed and bed and moved to casterly rock," varys agreed.

"My rieka?" Tyrion couldnt fathom it

"Im sorry my lord."

Cersei was not happy. She was not okay. She was furious.

"Father a serpent with a lion necklace. Call jaime back he will get her-"

"Cersei we will get Myrcella back. Bring her betrothed with her. We will call upon prince doran and send men out. The right way. We dont need jaime he is happy and you will be wed to Loras before long." Tywin tsked.

"Father please!"

"We have spoken of this already. Jaime was happy to marry Rieka stark. He eagerly agreed." Tywin informed her. Cerseis jaw tightened. This wouldnt do. This really wouldnt do. So she went to the one place she knew to be able to fuck everything up. A man of God.

"Boy or girl?" Jaime questioned touching Riekas stomach.

"Is it weird for you?" Rieka countered.

"What? That you are carrying my brothers love child?" Jaime mused.

"Yeah." Rieka agreed simply.

"Robert raised- raised if you can call whoring and drinking raising children." Jaime scoffed "-my children. Hell i couldnt call them my children. Mine. So you and me. This... it seems fitting dont you think?"

Rieka shrugged touching his arm. Jaime mirrored her smile.

"We could always have one of our own... right? Another one. One thats truly mine..." jaime sounded like a kicked puppy. A kicked lion. "I will love this baby like its my seed." He assured. "But ine day-"

"Yeah." Rieka agreed. "You and I get on good. I dont see why we couldn't." Jaime leaned over kissing her. "Girl." She whispered. "I think its a girl."

"With your tully blue green eyes." Jaime touched her cheek.

"As long as she doesnt have your awful golden hair." Rieka mused.

"Awful?" Jaime teased.

"I suppose its been growing on me." Rieka offered. "Personal question..."

"Shoot." Jaime agreed.

"Insensitive too." Rieka warned.

"Not im really intrigued."

"And dont hate me for asking,"

"Okay." Jaime agreed slowly.

"Did you love joffrey?"

Jaime leaned back in his chair clearing his throat.

"Told you it was personal, and insensitive." Rieka offered.

"He was my blood. I loved him but I didnt like him most days." Jaime admitted. "This will child will be better."