28. Timeless

"Ba-be!" Leona remarked touching Lancelot's little head. Rieka smiled back at them. Lancelot would be big and tall like his father, Leona would be the big sister but always the littlest. 

"La-Lot!" Leona declared as Lancelot dreamed his eyelashes flickering. 

"Leona do you like your baby brother?" Rieka questioned. 

"Ya." Leona agreed nodding back at her. "Ma! Isss-er?" 

"Brother." RIeka corrected. Leona put a hand on Rieka's stomach. 

"Iss-er?"

"No, no baby anymore, he's here." Rieka corrected. "He was in here but now he's here." 

"Iss-er." Leona corrected. 

"She wants a sister." Jaime remarked coming up behind them. "We best get to work on that." 

"He's a moon, give me a break." RIeka begged. Jaime picked up Lancelot and he stuck his tongue out at Jaime right away. Jaime sighed passing him off. 

"He has an appetite." Jaime remarked and Rieka tugged at her dress. Leona crawled to her pulling herself up into RIeka's lap. 

"You see, I warned you this would happen." Rieka remarked. Jaime chuckled. "Dont you fucking laugh, a baby on each teat. Leona has some teeth now." 

Avalon gave a little howl and Jaime jumped. 

"Fucking..." Jaime murmured. "She is so stealth." 

"She is." Rieka agreed. "Leona loves her, Lancelot will love her too." Avalon came up sniffing Lancelot and Leona waved back at Avalon, Leona's lips still suctioned to Rieka. Avalon moved to Jaime weaving between his legs before jumping up on the couch. Rieka smiled as she got comfortable. 

"You know you with our children, is so sexy." Jaime remarked kissing her neck. 

"I feel gross." Rieka corrected. "Try again later." Jaime kept kissing her until her smile appeared. 

"Our baby." Jaime whispered. 

"You can't love him more than you love Leona." Rieka informed him. 

"I love them both, they are my children." Jaime reminded her. "Leona is my daughter." Rieka smiled looking to Leona, she had the biggest eyes. 

"Dada?" Leona questioned reaching for him. "Me?" 

"I was talking about you." Jaime agreed picking her up, she sighed  snuggling into him Rieka's hand went to her heart. 

"Now that is the sweetest and sexiest thing in the world." Rieka decided. 

Good looks came and went but the dependable father, that was something rieka would always find sexy. Although Jaime's dashingly good looks were still very evident, she hoped this love he held for their children wouldnt fade. 

"You played this with your sister?" Jaime questioned over breaking fast. "Are you mind readers?" 

"No!" Rieka laughed out. "It just seemed like it. I could only do it with Arya, Robb... he just knew." 

"Okay lets try again." Jaime agreed. "Snaps." jaime snapped his fingers. 

"Snaps is the name of the game the name of the game is snaps. Sometimes it is and sometimes it isnt. This time it is... not.'' 

"Isn't? Wow such faith my wife." Jaime mused. 

"Fine, fine... ready?" Rieka questioned Jaime nodded bouncing Lancelot in his lap. "Snaps is the name of the game the name of the game is snaps. Sometimes it is and sometimes it isnt. This time it is.'' She cocked her head at him and Snapped her fingers three times focusing on Jaime. 

"You are pregnant with our third child!" Jaime declared. 

"No!" Rieka shouted. "I just had a baby! We havent even- it would be quite impossible." Rieka corrected. 

"Right, right, I just love babies." 

"I am starting to think you have a pregnancy fetish." RIeka countered. 

"You are sexy pregnant." Jaime assured kissing her. "Okay go again, I can guess it." Rieka snapped three more times right next to his ear. His lips puckered and brow furrowed thinking hard. "I love you too." Jaime answered and Rieka's smile grew. "I got it?" He declared. 

"You got it." Rieka agreed. Jaime lifted Lancelot up into the air and he laughed out reaching for Jaime. 

"This is what you do all day? FUck your wife and play with your babies?" Bronn questioned coming into their chambers. 

"Get out." Jaime instructed. 

"I thought you wanted to be trained?"

"Bronn is training you? Thats so-" Rieka began. 

"DOn't say it." Jaime begged. 

"CUTE!" RIeka declared. 

+

"I'm stealing him." Cersei remarked. 

"Dont you have something more important with the war coming up against the dragon lady?" Rieka countered. 

"Fuck your husband and give me more babies to dote over." Cersei corrected. Words Cersei herself thought she would never say considering who Rieka's husband was. 

"Can't you two give my body a break?" Rieka countered. 

"No." Cersei corrected. 

"Bossy." Rieka remarked reaching for Lancelot.

"Let me have him." Cersei begged. 

"You can borrow him while I get a nap." Rieka agreed. 

"No nap, im taking you out." Jaime corrected coming up behind her. "I did my training with Bronn, dont say it," Jaime begged as Rieka hugged him. "And now I want to treat my wife to a date."

"I wont say no to that." Rieka assured. "You and Bronn had a man date already?"

"I said dont say it." Jaime murmured. 

Candles were lit, Leona decided she needed to join them as she picked at her food licking her lips beside them. Rieka took a sip of her wine as Jaime cut up the food in little bites for Leona. 

"You think if the Targaryen comes she will burn westeros to the ground?" Reika pondered. 

"I think castles crumbling down will be probable." Jaime agreed. 

"How could Tyrion be so foolish as to work for her." Rieka murmured. 

"Some might call you the foolish one," Jaime countered. Rieka met his gaze. ''Hand of the queen." 

"Its an honorary title, hands drop like flies and I like living." Rieka corrected and Jaime chuckled. "What?"

"Tyrion used to say that." Jaime admitted. 

"He used to be mine, but this love is ours." Rieka assured grabbing his hand. 

"I'm not worried." Jaime assured. 

"No?" she mused. 

"You and me are timeless."