Duskwood Detectives - Chapter 2

Duskwood detectives

Chapter 2

As the weeks went on Jake and MC were gathering more and more evidence against Richy. They had managed to track him to the dare house where he was keeping two victims in the house. They had managed to follow him one night to see where he was going and what he was doing. They saw him drag two women into the house. They didn't know what was to come next as it meant trying to get into the house. They couldn't risk Richy seeing them so they decided to head back home and come up with a way to finally stop him. Once they got home they got to work laying out everything they had and started to piece it all together. "There is so much here Jake we are gonna get him Incan feel it" Jake could see the big smile on MCs face. "We sure have MC all thanks to your brilliant mind" MC smiled and kissed Jake softly on the lips. After a few moments they got back to work after what seemed like days they had finally pieced everything together.

From the evidence that they had a pattern that started to emerge Richy had been showing a pattern. He picked certain nights to go out and target semi drunk women walking back from a night out partying. Richy would go into the bar in some form of disguise, get talking to his target and once he knew she was drunk enough he would spike her drink and watch everything unfold.

Richys POV

That's right my love you drink that down and we can go back to my place and I can show you what fun really is. I sit watching my next victim. She's a blonde with big tits and a really good looking body her laugh is so fucking annoying. Everytime she laughs I just want to stab her through the chest and see how much she laughs then. I have been sitting here listening to her drone on about her bullshit life that I have no interest in. I think now is the time to step up the plan while she is not looking. I slip something into her drink that will make her shut her stupid ugly mouth in minutes. That gives me enough time to get her out of the dead end bar and back to the dare house.

Everything is going according to plan. I've dumped her in the back seat of my car. She's not going to wake up any time soon. Once I arrive at the dare house I turn the engine off and step out of the car. I open the back door and her legs have fallen open. The twitch inside my pants is growing. I can't resist the urge any longer I unzip my pants and pull out my hard cock. I move my hand up and down a few times and a grown leaves my mouth. I get into the car and pull her legs further apart. The tip of my hard cock poking at her cunt. I push inside her and fuck like I've never fucked before I grab hold of her tits and start to play with her hard nipples. I can feel myself wanting to cum so I start to bang deeper inside her and with a few final pushes my cock explodes inside her and fill her up with my thick white cum.

I pull my cock out of her cunt and put my cock back into my pants. I drag her still lifeless body out of the car and drag her into the house. I drag her down into the basement and tie her up with rope. I leave her to come round and head back up the stairs. I pour myself a whiskey and sit down on the only good chair in the house. As I sit my whiskey I pull out my list of names I cross off my latest victim's name. As I skim down the list I see my real target, the one I've been working towards for so long now. MC you will be mine my love we're meant to be together soon my love soon.

I pour myself another glass of whiskey. I look at a picture of MC that I took from afar without her knowledge. I feel my cock starting to harden again, unzipping my pants I pull out my hard cock and start to move my hand up and down. Moans start to escape my mouth as I jerk my cock as I look at the picture of MC I start to picture her hand on my cock her tongue licking my balls. I can't take much more as I cum all over the floor, my thick cum dripping out of my cock. I put my cock away grabbing the whiskey and headed down to the basement. I see my pet is starting to wake up. I stand over her kicking her with my boot. She opens her eyes and looks right at me. I love to see the fear in their eyes. I bend down and pull her head back slightly and give her some of the whiskey.

"Fighting will only make this worse for you but more fun for me" she tries to back off into the corner but has no luck. "W-what do you want from me? Please let me go" I see the tears starting to roll down her face but it only makes me smile. "I've already had my fun with you when I knocked you out, your cunt was very wet' her crying starts to get louder as she realises what's happened. To make her shut up I force some more whiskey down her with something in it to knock her the fuck out.

I went back up the stairs to get away from her. If I keep looking at her I'll kill her before I even get to have any more fun with her. After a while I go back down to see if she's awake yet. I decide to take the rope off her and drag her over to a chair and tie her hands back up so she can't escape.

MC and Jake arrive at the bar Richy was in and they rush in frantically searching for any sign that Richy was still there. "Jake he's not here we've missed him" Jake grabs hd of MCs hand "come on I know where he's taken her" they both rush out heading towards the car Jake drives off quickly towards the dare house. "Jake what's happening? Why have we stopped?" Jake bangs his hands against the steering wheel and gets out of the car. "The engine has overheated again, it needs to  cool down before we can go anywhere" MC gets out of the car and walks over to Jake. "How long is that going to take Jake" Jake works out how long it's going to take before they can get moving again. "It's going to take at least 20 minutes"