4 † Boredom

With that he got up from his kneeling position and got under the covers, waiting for the next day to come.

The next day was the same, school ended and he walked with Kirishima and Ashido again.

"Maybe we should go to my house tonight to work on the project, so my parents don't worry." He stated low.

"That's a great idea. I've never seen your house." Ashido responded, Bakugou didn't even think of his parents and his new found friends... differences. They made it to her car and began driving, making it to his house fairly quick. All three got out and made their way inside, his father was at work while his mother stayed home to tend to the house.

"Mother! I'm home from school, a few friends and I will be in my room working on our group project for school!" He shouted out, his mother responded.

"Sounds good! I'm making casserole for dinner your friends are more than welcome to sta-" She was cut off as she made it around the corner, dropping the casserole dish she was holding as her eyes found their way to the two on either side of him, they both smiled devilishly. She regained her composure quickly. "Can I speak to you?" Only then did Bakugou realize the mistake he had made.

"Of course Mother," He turned to the two, "Feel free to go to my room, it's the third door at the top of the stairs, make yourselves at home." His mother cut him off.

"Be careful though! We have cameras!" She shouted as the two made their way up the stairs, snickering and shoving each other playfully. She pulled him by the arm into the kitchen watching as they walked up. "Katsuki! What are you thinking! Bringing the Devil's children into our home! They are criminals! Did you see what was on that young woman's shirt?! A satanic star!" He shrunk down in front of her.

"But Mother, in Matthew 7 it says: 'Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.' Why should we judge them if we ourselves do not want to be judged?" He asked innocently.

"I am aware of what the bible says boy, but these people are different. They are no good for you." She was stern, upset. "You will switch partners tomorrow." He gave a simple nod before turning away. He always listened to Mother. He made it to his room with a sigh and closed the door.

"Dam that sounded intense, I was right about the cunt thing." Ashido snickered.

"She is only worried for my soul." He defended making the two laugh harder.

"Oh that heaven shit always cracks me up. How can you believe that stuff? It's so obviously made up." The red-head stopped when he realized he hit a soft spot. "So, the project?" He asked trying to lighten the mood. They worked on the project for a few hours before becoming bored. "Is there anything else we can do?" He asked, flicking the black nail polish brush over his nail lazily. "Wanna paint your nails?" He asked excitedly, gesturing the brush towards him. He shook his head

"Father doesn't approve of it." Was the only response he gave.

"Man you care too much about what your parents think about you, live a little." The girl commented. "Let's do something fun." She clearly had something in mind. "Wanna drive?" She asked, that was something Bakugou could get on board with, something that wasn't harmful and sounded actually fun. All three got up at his nod and walked out the door, making it to the living room before being stopped by his mother.

"Katsuki, where are you going? Dinner will be set soon and your father is to come back any moment." She sounded angry, secretly, but Bakugou knew the tone well.

"We're just going out for a minute Mother, we will return for dinner." He spoke lowly, waiting for the punishment he would receive later when his friends left.

(697 Words)