Chapter 1: A Human in the Demon Realm?!?!

It's been a few days since Leon started going to Hexside. Since then, he's been hanging out with Willow and Augustus quite a few times as well as pulling some pranks with Edric and Emira. Boscha and Amity are as mean as usual, but Leon doesn't let their words get to him. Today, Leon was on his way to Hexside when he hears someone talking to themself sounding like they're motivating themselves. Leon pulls some bushes aside and see's Willow healing a flower. Leon steps out and approaches.

Leon: Hey Willow. You okay?

Willow: Oh, hey Leon. And no, I'm not doing so well. We're presenting our abominations today, and let's just say I'm not ready.

Leon: I see. Well maybe you could-

Suddenly a cart with a pot rolls in. On top of the pot sits Amity reading a book.

Amity: Willow, Leon, wow. You two are so unnoticeable, I almost rolled into ya.

Amity closes the book and hops off, crushing the flower that Willow healed.

Willow: Hey Amity.

Leon: Greetings, Amity.

Willow stands up with a look of shame while Leon crosses his arms and looks away in annoyance.

Amity: Uh Willow, shouldn't you get to class early to prep your . . .

Amity is cut off when they hear rattling from Willow's pot. The pot tips over and a puddle of abomination goop spills out with an eyeball that blinks and groans.

Amity: Oh, Willow. You don't have anything to show, do you?

Willow pulls up her hood as she blushes from embarrassment. Leon looks at Willow with sympathy and places a hand on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

Amity: *sighs* This is why people call you "Half-a-Witch Willow".

Leon gets a look of anger from hearing that.

Leon: Leave her alone, Amity. And stop calling her that.

Amity: And what are you gonna do about it "Not-a-Witch Leon"? Throw a book at me?

Leon clenches his fists and looks away with an annoyed expression. Rattling is heard from Amity's pot.

Amity: Oh, looks like someone wants to say something to you. *takes the cover off the pot and snaps her fingers* rise.

An abomination rises out of the pot and pokes Willow's forehead, leaving some goop in the shape of a star.

Abomination: You're a . . .star.

Amity: Aw, it's like mine. *adjusts her "top student" badge* But much smaller and meaningless. As top student, it's my duty to tell you to keep at it. And that goes for you to, Leon. *points to Leon before wrapping an arm around Willow* Even you could get a passing grade someday. Abomination, cower.

In response, the abomination retreats back into the pot and Amity closes it back up.

Amity: See you in class, superstar.

Amity walks away with her cart, as Willow pulls down her hood and wipes the star from her head. Leon gets an annoyed look before speaking from frustration once Amity is out of ear shot.

Leon: *speaking to himself in the direction Amity went* Aren't you due back at the lab to have your BOLTS tightened? *looks down dejectedly* I should have said that. *kicks some dirt off the ground* Titan, she's starting to annoy me!

Willow: "Oh, see you in class, superstar!" I hate when she does that.

As Willow rants, the wind picks up and leaves start to blow around her which Leon notices.