•15•

꧁꧂
♕jake and i only slept for a couple hours before we had to get up and prepare for the war.
"ma jake, wake up we have to get ready." i say shaking jake a bit.
"i'm awake love"
i sit up and then stand and wait for jake to do the same. i bring him close and i slide my hands on his neck and kiss him. i let go and start walking to where the rest of the people were at.
༇༇༇
"ak'tari where were you?" neytiri asks
"oh jake and i found a comfortable spot to sleep in and decided to sleep there!" i say innocently with a smile
"oh my did you guy-"
"tiri shh!!" i say covering her mouth
"not in front of everyone!"
"sorry sorry" neytiri laughs and starts walking to moat and my parents.
"oel ngati kamie"
i repeat to my parents and moat.
"good morning ma'ite" my mom says
"good morning sa'nok how are you feeling?" i ask
"im worried." my mother sighs
"ma sa'nok, the great mother chose jake for a reason. he is toruk makto after all." i remind them.
༇༇༺
⍟quaritch and selfridge sit in his office and discuss their plan over.
"quaritch you have to find a way to prove that they started the war. this can ruin our reputation."
"we do have a proven answer! jake sully betrayed us!" quaritch says sternly.
"quaritch thats a personal way. you can't just send the entire army wing we have to war because you dont like a certain soldier." parker replies.
"selfridge i have more soldiers than you have office men. who really has the power here?" quaritch smirks walking away to check on the explosives.
༇༇༇
jake norm and trudy are at the link station waiting for norm to call them and tell them the rdas plan. a couple minutes go by and max calls.
"hey jake, so quaritch is running the whole place now and hes gonna bomb the tree of souls!" max says quickly.
"what?! we can't let him get near it. at what time??" jake asks.
"0600 hours."
2 hours away.

"jake i gotta go!" max hangs up

"freaking daisy cutters!" trudy says shoving her gun to the side. norm puts his hand on her thigh to show support.
"we're gonna fight guns and fire with bow and arrows." norm adds.
♔"hey guys don't forget that if they bring the war to us, we have the home field advantage. they cant put any target bombs and they'll be vfr. you fly these mountains, not them." jake ends.
norm and trudy look at each other in agreement.
༇༇༇
jake had woken up in his avatar body again as he had to energize his human body and secure the shack.
"ma jake, your back!" i say.
"yeah, sorry i took long 'tari" he replies hugging me.

♕we began to prepare the bow and arrows and started placing the people in their formation. jake left to show the olangi where they would be placed. i stayed and helped load all of the supplies and extra arrows. i see neytiri walking into the forest and i run to her.
"hey tiri can you come with me to pick some leaves and medical flowers and herbs. please?" i ask her.
"yea of course ak'tari!" she answers.
i walk to the healing rose garden and picked a few and put it in my basket i brought. i then walked further and got dapophet. tiri got some more herbs and put them inside the basket. we then walked back to moat and my mother.
neytiri took out the herbs she picked and i took mine with the basket and walked to na'huk.
"hello, ma na'huk. how are you my precious friend?" i say petting him.
i start to put the herbs in the pouch of my ikrans saddle. along with putting my bow in the bow holder i added to it as well. then some extra arrows. i also brought my knifes just in case i ran out.
"ahh na'huk i will be right back i almost forgot!!" i say as i run back into the forest.
i walk further close to the river and pick the plants sitting in the water like lily pads as jake called them.
they helped heal our ikran from wounds. i hated to even have to think of this but i couldn't look na'huk. it would destroy me.
༇༇༇
♔i led the olangi people to the edge of the rain forest near the hallelujah mountains and told them to prepare themselves. i went back to the spirit tree and i see that everyone was cleared out so i took mh chance.
i walked closer to the tendrils and connected my queue. i felt eywas connection.
"i know im probably just talking to a tree right now. but if your there i need to give you a heads up."
༇༇༇
♕i pick a few more herbs for na'huk and start to walk back. i see jake sitting in front of the spirit tree so i walk closer. i see that he is connected and talking to eywa so i just watch him.
"if grace is with you, look through her memories. see the world we come from. there's no green there."

"they killed their mother

"they killed their mother. and they're gonna do the same here. more sky people are gonna come, they're gonna come like a rain that never ends. unless we stop them." he looks up at the tree and continues.
"look. you chose me for something! i will stand and fight. you know i will. but i need a little help here." he ends in defeat putting his head down.
i immediately touch his shoulder and gently turn him around to face me as he disconnects his queue and stands up and i remind him.
"ma jake, the great mother does not take sides. she protects only the balance of life." i cup his cheek.
"it was worth a try." he says.
i grab his shoulders in a hug and he does the same. we get closer and our foreheads come together again.

 we get closer and our foreheads come together again

"i love you jake."
"i love you to 'tari."
————
guyss we're getting closer to the enddd 🥲🫶🏼 i have a really sweet and cute idea for the ending!!
1046 words