chapter 7 Red-Eyes Black Curse and Fighting a Friend

Chapter start: July/11/2023 11:52 a.m.

NO ONE POV

Once the group enter the second door to there next challenge, the the wings on there arms disappeared. They look around and were surprised to see lots of volcanos and one large one with lava everywhere.

Tsuchimikado: First. we get stranded in a desert. Then, we get trapped on a floating island. And now, we get dumped-off in some prehistoric lava-covered wasteland?

Fukiyose: Seems like it.

Touya This keep getting weirder and weirder.

Aogami: No kidding, what's next? We have fight some dragons?

Touma: Don't jinx us man! "sigh" You know what? It might actually happen on the next one or the last trial.

Index: We should probably move somewhere safe.

Everyone nodded there heads as they were about to move until Tsuchimikado slip on a edge. This surprised everyone as Aogami and Touma were able to catch him just in time before he could fall off the cliff and hit the lava down below.

Aogami: We got you man!

Touma: Hold on! Well pull you-?!

Before Touma could finish, the spot he was standing on broke as Touma fall down Before he grab onto Tsuchimikado.

Touma: Gah! Such misfortune!

Touya and Index: Touma!

Aogami: "struggling to hold on" Hey guys! A little help here would be nice!

Fukiyose: Hold on!

Fukiyose, Index, and Touya went to help Aogami as they pull Tsuchimikado and Touma up.

Touya: Are you boys alright?

Tsuchimikado: Yeah.

Touma: Thanks for the save you guys. "sigh" I wish we have a normal vacation, with my fortune it's never going to happen.

Fukiyose: This was supposed to be a vacation for us. Not some twisted life-theating game! "sigh" I want to go home.

Tsuchimikado: We all do, Fukiyose. But the only way to do that is to win by passing the rest of these tests.

Index: "nodded" Indeed, we past 2 out of the 5 trials. We only need to past 3 more to go home, including this one.

Aogami: Right. Leave this part to me, you guys! "get up" I'm sure there's a clue nearby. So, you guys stay here and let me handle this! "run to a direction" I won't come back without a clue!

Touma: Aogami, wait!

Fukiyose: Get back here you idiot! You have no clue as to where to search first!

Tsuchimikado: How about we give him chance to find the next clue. Sure, he make some rash decision ever since we got here but things work out in the end.

Fukiyose: That's because we bail him out and this place is more dangerous since it have lava!

Tsuchimikado: Come on, give the guy a break. His only trying to help, who knows, he might find the next clue.

Touma: Tsuchimikado is right. If it hadn't been for Aogami, we would never have found the secret passage that lead us to this world to find my Dad.

Index: "smile" Not only that but also the map he found. Without it, we wouldn't know our way around it.

Fukiyose: I guess you guys are right. We do have our own strength and weaknesses of what we do best.

Touya: Like Index, without her perfect memory, we wouldn't know what those Egyptian words say.