chapter 4 The Fortess Of Fear

Chapter start: June/9/2023 12:19 p.m.

NO ONE POV

We see Fukiyose, Aogami, and Touya near the waters as they look at were the fortess of fear is at as they try to think of a plan to get across the river.

Aogami: You know, whoever designd or created this place picked a really bad spot for a river. I mean, look! The sun is about to set in a few hours and that fortess is on the other side!

Touya: Well, we could all just swim to the other side but...

Fukiyose: "sigh" ... but we don't know what's in these waters and even if we swim, who know how long it will take us.

Touma and Index were seen walking towards them a they have disappointed looks on there faces.

Touma: Hey, guys. Me and Index look around this temple and there isn't any thing that resembling a boats.

Index: Indeed, there isn't anything that we can used to go through the river.

Aogami: Damn, if we don't get to that temple before nightfall, we can't get home! We could wait until tomorrow but I would rather get to the fortess ASP.

They continue to think of a way to get to the fortess before nightfall until Tsuchimikado came out of the temple with a smirk on his face.

Tsuchimikado: Yo, Kami! I found something you might wanna see!

Touma: "look at Tsuchimikado" Did you find a way over the river?

Tsuchimikado: Even better, come on!

Everyone follow Tsuchimikado inside the temple as he show them a hidden floor as they look at it surprised.

Tsuchimikado: What do you think? It may not be a way over the river, but, a way under it?

Fukiyose: Nice find, was wondering why you were still in here.

Aogami: Yeah, but, what if it doesn't take us to the Fortess?

Touma: With my luck, it could happen but it's better then nothing, so lets go!

Everyone went inside the hidden floor as they all begin to run forward inside of it as they continue to run for a few hours as Index and Touya were right behind them.

Touya: Wait up! I'm not fast as you kids now of days!

Index: Touma, wait for me! I have short legs here!

Aogami: "see light" Hey, guys! Look! I see a light up ahead!

Everyone also see the light as they reach it, Touma and Aogami push up the hidden door as they look around. They notice that the place kinda looks like a graveyard as it also looks like a scary movie as the sun was about to be dark as everyone got out.

Aogami: "sweat-drop" Uh, does anyone else find this place creepy?

Tsuchimikado: Nope! After everything we've been though, it'll take more than a bunch of rocks to creep me out.

Fukiyose: So, does anyone know we're we are?

Aogami: I wish you didn't ask that question.

Aogami quickly open his map to look at it as he look closely at it to see a skeleton head that is right under the fortress.

Aogami: "sweating bullets" See! I knew it! According to this map, it look like we're on some sort of... "became pale" ... ancient graveyard.

Just then, some noises were heard making Aogami scream in fear as it was reveal to be some crows that were making noise.