Chapter 10 The Fiendish five, part 2

Chapter start: August/4/2023 12:32 A.M.

NO ONE POV

Touma and Index continue to look at Five-Headed Dragon as they wonder what they should do as the villagers back away in fear.

Touma: "thinking" Damn it! This is all my fault! Because of me, the people are going to get hurt. I got to do something before they get hurt!

Aogami: I know this is a bad time but those 5 heads equal 1 big heahche.

Tsuchimikado: Yeah, not a good time to say that but your not wrong.

Mayor: Surely there must be something we can do to save ourselves.

Man: Of course there is-- Run!

The man and the rest of the villager's begin to run away from Five-Headed Dragon.

Mayor: "look at Five-Headed Dragon" Please, I beg of you. Don't harm us!

Man 2: "run up to mayor" Begging won't help! We got to get out of here!

Touma: "look at Mayor" Please, get out here! Well hold it off! "look at Man 2" Get them out here, quickly!

Man 2 nodded his head as he grab the Mayor and Alice hands as he run away with them. The villagers continue to run away from Five-Headed Dragon until Man 3 fall down. Man 3 look behind to see 3 heads of Five-Headed Dragon near him as he scream.

Aogami: Oh, no you don't! Hey, lizard breath! It's time to fight fire with fire, Let's go Red-Eyes!

Red-Eyes charge towards Five-Headed Dragon as fire his Inferno Fire blast at the fire head dragon that was about to eat man 3. The fire head dragon change targets as it went towards Aogami and Red-Eyes as it knock them away. Aogami scream as he was about to hit the ground but only to landed on Red-Eyes stomach before bouncing to the ground.

Touma: "run up to Aogami" Aogami! you alright?

Aogami: "groan" Barely.

Touya: "fly towards them" Wait! I just remembered something! In the capsule monsters board game, there's a Five-Headed Dragon that can only be destroyed by creatures of light!

Aogami: Great! Now you tell me!

Touya: "rub head" Sorry, I didn't think we would be fighting this Five-Headed Dragon so soon.

Touma: Its fine! For now, summon Skull Guardian, Dad! "look at Tsuchimikado and Fukiyose" Tsuchimikado, attack with Thunder Dragon! And Fukiyose, attack with Seiyaryu and Dark Witch!

Fukiyose and and Touya nodded there heads as they summon Dark Witch and Skull Guardian.

Tsuchimikado: All right! Let's flatten this freak! Thunder Dragon, Lightning Force attack!

Fukiyose: Seiyaryu, Razor Fire blast! Dark Witch, Shining scepter slash!

Touya: Skull Gaurdian, double dark slash attack!

All 3 attack hit Five-Headed Dragon as they weren't face by the attacks as all of the heads of the dragon did a breath attack as they all dodge them.

Tsuchimikado: Thunder Dragon! Let's used a Electric shock on one of those heads!

Thunder Dragon went straight towards the wind dragon head as he wrap around it. He then begin to shock it as the wind dragon head was unfaze by it also as it bite down on his body. It then tossed Thunder Dragon towards Fukiyose and Seiyaryu as they hit them as they fall down.

Touma: Tsuchimikado! Fukiyose! you guys alright!?

Fukiyose: Where find but none of our attacks are working!