Chapter 9 The Fiendish five, part 1

Chapter start July/26/2023 11:22 p.m.

NO ONE POV

The group was seen around a camp fire they made as they were in the same forest that they started from.

Touma: Does anyone get the feeling that we ended up the same place that we enter from?

Fukiyose: No, this is indeed the place that we enter from to find your dad, Kamijou.

Aogami: You guys think we enter the wrong door or pick the wrong apple?

Index: Not likely. Since this is the spot we enter from, it would make more since that the exit would be right here.

Touya: Make since, I was wondering if we were going in circles.

???: A wise decision, my young friend.

Everyone look at there left/right as they see the mask man coming towards them surprising them.

Mask man: But there is still a long way to go before you may return home. Your fifth and final challenge will prove to be the most difficult this far.

Aogami: "get up" Yeah? Says who, huh!?

Tsuchimikado: "stand up as well and grab Aogami shoulder" Calm down. Aogami. "look at mask man" I think it's time for you to identified yourself.

Mask man: You're right.

Aogami: "surprised" Huh?

???: My friends, my name is king Alexanderos the third of Macedonia.

After the mask man reveal who he was, the group was shock as they can't believe who he was.

Fukiyose: Wait! Wait! Wait a minute! Alexander! THE Alexander the great!?

Alexander: "nodded" So, I take it you have heard of me. What do they say about my life where you live?

Index: Only that you almost single-handedly conquered the world.

Alexander: "close eyes" I see. Well, the events of which you speak occurred many life times ago.

Touma: "Get up" So, what's exactly are you doing here?

Alexander didn't say anything until he lifted up his cape to reveal he was wearing the duel armor, capsule holders, a gauntlet, and a sword making the group gasp seeing them.

Touma: Your wearing the same duel armor that I am!

Alexander: Correct. It began over 2 millenna ago, as the world's most powerful empires fell at my feet. Greece, Persia, Egypt. I was unstoppable. And it was all thanks to a good luck charm I stumbled upon.

Touya: What sort of a good luck charm?

Alexander: It was very strange shape one. It was a kind that you put aroumd your neck. It was round with 5 pointers on it as it also have a pyramid with a eye on it as it was also gold. But this gift came with a price. Although it brought me countless victories, the charm around my neck seemed to cloud my mind. And before long I lost the respect and loyalty of my men.

~~flash back, 2 millenna ago~~

Alexander was seen walking in the middle of nowhere in the foredt as he drop onto his hands and knees.