chapter 11 The True King, Part 1

Chapter start: August/15/2023 5:40 p.m.

NO ONE POV

Eveveryone look at Shadi in surprise that he was alive and the one who created the pyramid.

Shadi: You now stand at the threshold of a power alter than anything you could imagine.

Touma: Yeah but all we really want is to go home.

Yami Alexander: Then go! I've been waiting for that power for two thousand years and now it's mine!

Fukiyose: "tick mark" Hey! what do you mean yours!? We're the ones that did all the work to get it!

Aogami: Fukiyose right! So Whatever's in here belongs to us, pal!

Yami alexander: "look at group" Really? I see no one told you that I already passed these five trials centuries ago!

~~two thousand years ago~~

Yami Alexander voice: I reached the pyramid's secret chamber just as you did. But the doorway would't open. I was robbed of my prize!

Yami Alexander was seen wearing his armor as he was breathing hard as he was holding onto the pendant tightly. He had a anger look on his face as the doors wouldn't open after he past all 5 trials of the tests. Around Yami Alexander were 5 people as there were 4 men and one girl as they look at Yami Alexander. The first one was boy as he looks like a knight, the second one was big that can block any attacks with a Shield. The third one was a old man that doesn't look like a fighter but looks like a priest. The forth one was wearing white cloth with a cross necklace as he was holding a staff. Last but not least, the young girl was wearing light cloths as she looks like a rider as all five of them look worry as they look at Yami Alexander.

Knight: My lord. Prehaps this wasn't meant to be.

Yami Alexander: "glare at Knight" What!? You lack faith in me?

Big man: We have done all we can sir.

Rider: They're right, your highness. I have a strong feeling that this test was just a trick and the power you seek doesn't belong in the hands of any man regardless of how strong a leader he may be!

Yami Alexander: "clench fist and shake in rage" I see. So what you people are saying is that I'm not worthy of the power I was promised!!

priest: "fall onto hands and knees" What we're saying is that power is too dangerous for a mere mortal to control.

Saint: Indeed, you are a great leader king Alexander. And the fact that you passed these trials is testament to that. But please, let us leave this place before it's to late!

Big man: You have already amassed a great empire, my king. Isn't that enough!?

Yami Alexander: "yell in rage" It's never enough!

Just then, yami Alexander grab his head as he was screaming in pain as his vassals walk towards him in worry.

Priest: Are you alright!?

Knight: King Alexandros!

Rider: "look at Saint" Quickly, help him!

The Saint nodded his head as he was about to help Yami alexander until a big lightning strike was heard as the screen turn white.

Yami Alexander voice: As my rage grew, the two sides of my soul began the struggle for control. Few seconds later, I awoke to a startling scene.