chapter 8 Fruit of Evolution

Chapter start: July/19/2023 3:45 p.m.

NO ONE POV

Fukiyose: You know, for once I'm glad we are in a place that is very peaceful and not dangerous.

Tsuchimikado: I was expecting something dangerous but I'm ok with this.

Touma: Same here.

Touya: But you got to admit, it's incredible of what we're seeing!

The group were seen in a jungle that have many fruits around them as there were apples, oranges, bananas, Paris, and many more. Right now, Fukiyose, Tsuchimikado, Touma, and Touya we're looking at something that amazed and surprise them.

Touya: I never watched someone eat twice their own bodyweight in tropical fruit!

Touma: Oh yeah? Look at Index! She's eating 10 times the amount Aogami is eating!

What there seeing is Aogami who happen to woke up started to eat lots of fruits that he can grab as he started to eat them. Index was doing the same thing but she was eating a Mountain of fruits that is the size of a tree.

Fukiyose: Eating the amount of food Aogami is eating I understand. But not the same amount Index is eating, I never knew she can eat that much.

Touma: "sweat-drop, nervous smile, and whisper" You have no idea, Fukiyose.

Tsuchimikado: The good news is when there eating, they can't talk.

Aogami stop eating as he look at Tsuchimikado with a angry look while Index didn't hear what Tsuchimikado said as she continue to eat.

Aogami: Yeah well I can still hear, Tsuchimikado. So watch it! Plus, we haven't eaten anything for a while now!

Aogami went back to eating as he bite into a banana until it exploded shocking them and Index who heard it.

Touma: The heck was that!?

Fukiyose: A banana split?

Pink smoke was around Aogami head as he groan in pain as he looks down at his banana. Once he did, he was surprised to see he wasn't biting a banana but a scroll as he took it out of his mouth.

Aogami: Hey! Check it out you guys! It's another scroll!

Touma: "look at Index" Hey Index! We found our next challenge!

Index: " swallow food" Coming Touma! "come down, grab scroll and read it" 'Choose the apple that gives you a raise, then offer it up in the sacred maze.'

Fukiyose: "Look around" This place is full of apples, so how do we know which one is the right one?

Aogami: Hopefully I didn't eat it already.

Everyone trun to look at Index who was sweating bullets from everyone looking at her.

Index: W-What!? What make you think I eat it already!?

Tsuchimikado: Well, seeing you eating a mountain of fruits, we assume you already eaten it.

Index: You guys don't know if I already eaten it or not! It's gotten be some where in this forest!

Touya: Well, it doesn't hurt to look but what do you kids think when it said 'the apple that give you a raise?'

Touma: No clue. It sounds like a power-up in those video games?

Tsuchimikado: Well, it might take weeks to look for it and we don't know how big this forest is.

Fukiyose: I guess we better start looking but first, I need something to eat.