Ep2 S1 Sex Education

Mitchell had woken up before Olive and decided to watch something on her TV because they still had ages before school.

Mitchell soon felt moving next to him and a small grumble as the blanket got pulled over Olive's head.

"Too bright..." Mitchell heard Olive grumble from under the blanket.

Mitchell let out a chuckle before trying to get up, only to have Olive grip onto him for dear life.

"Where are you going?" She said as she buried her face in his chest.

"To get ready, it's already 8:55." Mitchell chuckled.

"5 more minutes?" Olive said, looking up with pleading eyes.

"Fine." Mitchell sighed as he lay back down, wrapping his arms back around Olive and watching the TV.

"What are you watching?" Olive asked, face still buried in Mitchell chest.

"Step brothers," Mitchell started "I started it last night when you fell asleep." He chuckled.

Olive hummed in response, trying not to fall back asleep. She couldn't however because she was interrupted by Mitchell getting up once more, pulling Olive with him.

"Right, come on. We gotta get ready, Remmy wants us to meet him at the front gate." Mitchell said, pulling Olive up to her bedroom. "Have I still got some uniform here?" He asked.

"Yeah, bottom drawer." She said as Mitchell set her down on the floor, sitting cross legged.

Mitchell started rummaging on the bottom drawer until he found everything he needs for his uniform. He then went onto rummaging through other drawers to get Olive's uniform. He found it and handed it to her.

"Alright, I'll change in the bathroom and you can change here." Olive said, half-heartedly before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

————————————————————

Once Mitchell and Olive had made it to the front gate, they were immediately greeted by Rem Dogg waving a hand at them.

"Woah! Did you guys shag last night?" Rem Dogg shouted over to them.

"Oh, shut the fuck up Rem Dogg!" Olive shouted back "At least I can get laid!" She retorted.

Rem Dogg had nothing else to say. He just sat there stunned, open mouthed.

"Right, shall we go in?" Olive finally said with an innocent smile.

————————————————————

Chantelle, Stephen, Olive and this other girl (don't know her name) were all getting ready to do a dance for the gender equality presentation.

Olive was currently helping Chantelle with her hair as they were both talking and laughing.

"All done!" Olive said proudly, stepping back to admire her work.

"Thanks, babes!" Chantelle exclaimed happily, standing up and hugging Olive.

"Alright! Let's get out there and show them what we can do!" Stephen exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah!" We all shouted before going out and getting into our positions.

(Just pretend Olive is the one in the pink top)

While they were doing the dance, Olive could swear that a certain boy had his eyes on her. This boy was Mitchell Harper. She could of, however, just have been paranoid and every now and then she would catch his eye and he would go red and look away, Olive just ignored it though.