Ep3 S1 Self Defense

Mitchell's phone started to ring, waking the two up. They both let out a grumble as Mitchell picked up his phone.

"It's Remmy." He mumbled and answered it. "Hey Rem Dogg, what's up?"

Olive only heard some of their conversation before falling back asleep.

"Hey, Oli. Wake up we gotta get ready." Mitchell whispered in her ear.

"5 more minutes!" She exclaimed.

"No, come on. We gotta go."

"Fine." She mumbled.

————————————————————

Everyone was currently stood up on their tables to try and get Alfie to impress Miss Gulliver.

"Listen, guys, concentrate. It's important you remember this." Alfie said as he was looking through the window on the door. "Get ready, she's coming. In three, two..."

Once Alfie had opened the door to "go to the loo" his whole class, except Olive who just stood there sleepily, erupted into unenthusiastic song.

"Oh captain, my captain." They all sang unenthusiastically.

"Guys. Come on." Alfie had said, flattered. "They do this every time I try and go to the loo."

"Staff room." Rosie informed him.

"It's a date!" Alfie said excitedly.

"It's a staff meeting." Rosie corrected.

The bell rang and everyone started to leave quickly, leaving Rem Dogg stranded on his table.

"Oi, sir, man! You said you were going to help me down!" Rem Dogg shouted after his teacher.

————————————————————

Everyone, except Joe, was exhausted, even Jing, because they had all stayed up late playing Tokyo Sin, once again, except Joe who didn't have it.

Mostly everyone was either asleep on their desk or trying not to. Mitchell was lying on one of his arms while his other was around Olive, who was lying on both her arms whilst cuddling up to Mitchell.

"Okay, guys, there's something very important that I need you to do." Alfie announced, walking into his class.

He was, however, interrupted by Joe handing him a drink with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh, thanks." Alfie said, taking the drink.

"No problem, it's on the house." Joe replied. "Because that's what friends do, isn't it? They buy things for eachother." He hinted.

"You all look knackered." Alfie pointed out, as Rem Dogg opens another can of red bull, taking a sip. "Have you had another party that I wasn't invited to?"

"They've all been playing Tokyo Sin." Joe explained.

"Yes, bruv, Tokyo Sin is dench!" Mitchell whisper-shouted while sitting up slightly holding his hand in the air, trying not to wake Olive up.

"Hang on, hands up if you've got this game." Alfie said as everyone, except Joe and Olive, put up their hands. "Typical, Joe, the only one of my crew with a little bit of sense."

Taking another look around he noticed a certain girl's hand also not up. "Olive? You don't have it either?" He said, beyond confusion.

"She's asleep you bellend!" Mitchell whisper-shouted again. "Of course she has it!"

"It's just that it's an 18 and my mum won't buy it for me." Joe admitted. "If only I had an adult friend who owed me big time."

"Sir, Tokyo Sin is just a craze." Stephen interrupted.